Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any team but the rags and I'd be alot less disappointed in missing out on him mate! Feels like they got one over on us (if they sign him!) and I dont like it!;)

And I'm sure that is what a lot of the angst on here is about .

Obviously putting one over on those cnuts is always highly enjoyable , but if they get him I'm sure I will continue to see us play as we have done this season, and relishing their fuck-ups as always.

I realised that members of this mob have a joining date of 2017, so less than a year in Bluemoon. Need a baptism of the new City mentality really.

We are no longer a club throwing money at players. Long gone were the days of Robinho and Kaka. We want players who want to be part of the project and grow with the club and the fans.
I think they should have had some exposure to the old City, 1980 to early 2000’s vintage, spoiled twunts

Agreed. We only have to look at our performances in 12/13 and 14/15 to show that even as champions, if you don't strengthen, you aren't standing still, you are going backwards. If Sanchez does go United, I hope this isn't the first sign of us thinking that we don't need to strengthen too much in the summer.
We will be strengthening both in the summer and in this window.

Might as well shut down the forum then until we lose a game.

The fact is that this is a discussion board where people can and should debate matters about the club. The fact that we are seemingly willing to pay £27 million on a back-up full back and are rumoured to be spending a similar amount of a 4th choice full back, whilst at the same time likely to miss out on a player who we have been after for the past 5 years, who would improve our starting 11 is worthy of discussion. If people were slagging of the club then that's a different story but I don't think anyone actually is.

Next time try and respond to the point I have made instead of telling me not to have an opinion on the matter.

You haven't been reading the posts then

It would be more of a stumble, he struggles with jumping these days.
Fair!

In the end I have confidence we’ll sign someone with a great deal of potential in the summer, especially as I think Sergio’s time to move on fast approaches. I wouldn’t have minded in the least if it had been Sanchez in that senior statesman role.

Sanchez is a very good player no doubt about it, but if he doesn't want to sign for us, then as far as I'm concerned it's not a huge loss.
Pep only wants players who are totally committed to playing for us.
If he goes to the rags I'm not concerned because he won't make them title contenders unless they get some more players and play attacking football and that's not some Peg does unless it's against cannon fodder.
Sanchez joins us for trophies or the rags for maybe a few trophies but a better wage and signing on fee.

You see it in black and white if you like. At the end you're right he ain't coming here. But there's more nuances to the game of transfers than that.

Indeed.

One equally plausible possibility could be that we don't actually want him anymore, but were committed to signing him, because we promised in summer, so we are actually delighted to 'lose' him.

But that wouldn't put City in a bad light, so probably isn't worth mentioning when everyone is looking for different ways to sulk.

Wipe your fanny mate, they we dont gare more than a Sanchez away from catching us. As for getting one over us, I would say the opposite, they have made themselves look desperate
I would be gutted if we don't get him but not overly worried about him going to united. That position in their team is the last one they should be looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.