Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a 'deal' with City, it means he has reneged on the deal. Which makes him a ****.

If there is no deal, then people have nothing to complain about, other than Utd are willing to pay more than City.

If he signs, he stuck to the deal.
I don’t agree which is fine to be honest. I’d take the quicker exit away from Wenger too if faced with five more months of that moaning twit. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Wenger and some players have made it clear they’ll make his stay unbearable if he doesn’t take the best deal out. Supposition, I know.

Edit: Also I was mainly responding to the notion we’d only bid this January out of some notion of honoring a prior promise to bid.

This thread has jumped a hundred fucking pages in 3 hrs and fuck all has changed!
That's a bit harsh mate, bluemoon scientists have discovered and classified over two hundred new species of flappers and rag lurkers in that time and you think you can just show up and brush their work off as "fuck all"? Have a fucking word with yourself.

2014 called, it wants your post back.

Pogba, Matic, Lukaku, Martial, Valencia, De Gea and Rashford are all very good footballers. Add Sanchez to the mix and they have got a very good attack. They might not have the skill and fluidity that ours have, however they have the physicality that we don't.

Despite our dominance with the ball against United, in our 3 PL meeting with Pep and Mourinho in charge, they have been close affairs. They could have easily have snatched a draw at OT if Lukaku didn't have a mare.

Like others have pointed out, we are also going to strengthen and look to further the gap. But I'm not just going to ignore what they are capable of.

@aguero93:20 Hooked quite a few fish with that Team News bit on Twitter. Several people practically threatening my life if I don’t provide my source.

Just jumped back into this thread to see what's happened, and yours is the first post I read. Appreciate the heads up! :-)

What has happened is many different media sources are reporting united have agreed a fee and looks more likely he will go there. Whilst not the best indicator they are also bookies favourite to sign him. Wenger left him out the squad and the word iniment transfer was used. Even the most positive of blues would struggle to say nothing has changed. They will pay him more and looks like he is going to take it

I don’t agree which is fine to be honest. I’d take the quicker exit away from Wenger too if faced with five more months of that moaning twit. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Wenger and some players have made it clear they’ll make his stay unbearable if he doesn’t take the best deal out. Supposition, I know.

He can most likely sign for City right now though.

Arsenal will take our money, if he turns down the rags.

Let's not turn into scousers ,making up bullshit .
He's a great player & we need him now & for the next few seasons, it's one City should have boxed off & we should never have left the door open for anyone let alone Utd.
I'm over it already but let's not pretend we didn't fuck up here .
With Jo and Samaras on the bench don’t think we need him that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.