Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba, Matic, Lukaku, Martial, Valencia, De Gea and Rashford are all very good footballers. Add Sanchez to the mix and they have got a very good attack. They might not have the skill and fluidity that ours have, however they have the physicality that we don't.

Despite our dominance with the ball against United, in our 3 PL meeting with Pep and Mourinho in charge, they have been close affairs. They could have easily have snatched a draw at OT if Lukaku didn't have a mare.

Like others have pointed out, we are also going to strengthen and look to further the gap. But I'm not just going to ignore what they are capable of.

And if they don't sign Sanchez, they will most likely sign a different very good player (as will we).

Pogba, Matic, Lukaku, Martial, Valencia, De Gea and Rashford are all very good footballers. Add Sanchez to the mix and they have got a very good attack. They might not have the skill and fluidity that ours have, however they have the physicality that we don't.

Despite our dominance with the ball against United, in our 3 PL meeting with Pep and Mourinho in charge, they have been close affairs. They could have easily have snatched a draw at OT if Lukaku didn't have a mare.

Like others have pointed out, we are also going to strengthen and look to further the gap. But I'm not just going to ignore what they are capable of.
Pogba - No footballing brain, more interested in popularity than football will never be one of the best.
Matic - A shadow of his former self
Lukaku - A flat track bully, literally cannot score against a top 6 team if his life depended on it
Martial - Shit
Valencia - Older than time itself
De gea - Overrated camera pleasure with a fucking stupid top knot.
Rashford - Over hyped shit.

I know it's hard for people but they really shouldn't believe someone is good just because they're told to. The only reason people should be "afraid" of united is because they're lucky fucks constantly punching above their weight.

Yep, for the money they're paying the ****s I'd expect them to be waiting with my breakfast, dressing gown and slippers when I woke up in the morning.
From the outside it often looks like ruthless business men who have a hold over fairly stupid young men. Not to mention that there's usually a conflict of interest for an agent when he's advising his client. For the agent the highest bid is always the best one, for the player that isn't always the case. It's hardly impartial advice they're offering most of the time, I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.