Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not ignoring what they're capable of. You are ignoring what they are actually producing, and have produced for 4-5 years since Purple Nose departed.

They are in organizational shambles, just like a huge company whose megalomaniac founding CEO departs leaving no management infrastructure in his wake.

I've posted this multiple times on the rag thread. It is going to take them YEARS to catch up to us structurally. YEARS.
Wrong thread but I totally agree

Which is a valid point.

However, I'd much rather them spunk £100+ million on an import who will be a risk than signing a proven top class PL player at a bargain price.

Personally, I'd rather them have Sanchez and we have a younger top-class player, than the other way round.

Sanchez seems to have been in decline so far this season, though they may be due to unhappiness at Arsenal.

I'd be happy enough if we got him, but wouldn't be too bothered if we missed out.

Txiki has to analyze what went wrong here and with the Alves deal in the summer.

Also what happened with Alexis deal in the summer when we were ready to throw much more money at this transfer.

These romantic bullshit that players wanna come and play for Pep is nice but they want it to be backed up by overinflated transfer prices and wages and bonuses etc.

Alexis ending up at the closest rival is a shit situation we can deal with it this season as we have a huge lead.

Txiki seems to be ready to make a stand to greedy agents but he needs to be ruthless when next time he tries to offload players and accepts loans with us playing salaries again.

Chelsea is a master of it, they got huge deal from Diego Costa sale who had horrible problem with Conte asnt coming back for training etc, yet they got great fee for him. If it us Costa probably would have been left for free like Nasri, Tevez...

We are going to deliver the title this season and we have to go out in the summer and improve the team big time. Simply by finishing the misery of Kompany, someone brought in as new Fernandinho and looking deeply to fin the new Aguero as well, also a left back for Mendy to rotate with.

Now save the money on Alexis and Evans imo, and try to think ahead for summer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.