Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Bad day at the office. Fell apart at the start of the 2nd half. Thought our players got no protection from the ref but that's another story. Missed D. Silva big time.

All about how we bounce back from that now.

That's the dippers annual trophy won, they'll fuck back off to being shite now.

Bluemoon will be my only source of news alongside city watch until the next PL game. Media blackout begins now. Ah well Dippers have won the league...oh no...wait minute... 15 pts clear... something clear wrong here.

In all serious we were as shite as they were good. I'll leave it there. Moving on a-sap. HBS out.

Aguero was a shambles! Lost the ball everytime he touched it. All will be forgotten though when he scores against Cardiff or Mansfield. He gets away with it time and time again because of who he is.

Wow! We have to lose some time. So it goes. Reminds me of the 3-2 when Liverpool thought they had won the league. We weren't that great today, don't know why David didn't play but there you go. 15 points clear with 15 to play. I'm not crying.

The key moment in the game was their 2nd goal and that was all down to Stones yet again for the third time in a week. He needs a rocket up his arse. Weak as fuck in that challenge.

Very poor how we fell apart after that.

Nothing much else to be said. A very poor performance today.

Liverpool deserved to win but we gifted them the win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.