Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

We lost the game in midfield, that exposed the defence and stopped us controlling the game.

Fernandinho had a shocker.

Gundogan is a good player who doesn't fit.

Definite foul on Stones for 2nd. But some terrible errors mean the inevitable was on the cards - we lost a game!

A very good attacking team played close to the best of their ability and an outstanding attacking team played averagely.

It happens. It's been a brilliant run, and we can be very proud of the team fighting to the end rather than throwing in the towel at 4-1 with 30 to go.

We are ahead by an unprecedented amount of points and playing the best football any of us have ever seen. Even on off days.

We still have the character to make a game of it at 4-1. If only we had not had one or two terrible defensive errors in this game we’d be here very happy with a point.

Lee Dixon was spot on when he said ‘Stones looks like he’s towing a caravan’ - three very poor games (I think?) since his return. In fact, I would say fucking shit. Needs to get it together.

That three goal burst was just one of those things that happens in football from time to time, everything went for them and against us. Apart from that, great spirit.

Worried about Aguero’s performance though. Not close to himself.

At 4-1 I was ready to rip into them but at 4-3 I'm prepared to just forget it and move on. It's how we respond that matters.

Sergio is getting progressively worse and it's sad to see.

Hi prick,
Yes we played like a bunch of shithouses from 45-80mins. We let their intensity and atmosphere affect our game like some little kids would. It was very poor from us.
Psychedelic Casual.
So how did we come back to 4-3? We gave them 4 goals mate. They caught us on a bad day.

Well played Liverpool best team won today ..the arrogant city fans giving me grief on here take a look at yourselves.the Liverpool midfield couldn't lace our kevs boots was one arrogant comment..i hate Utd fans for that..we now have it amongst our support unfortunately..we just wasn't at the races today. They were first to everything. Well played city..we nearly pulled it back..onwards and upwards for us.

Yeah alright mate you pressed us well and we fucked up, Bristol was still our hardest game as we actually played well that game.
in the end you won by one goal and 3 of your were from our fuck ups

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.