Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

I may be wrong but i think pep is putting pressure on the board to sign sanchez by playing aguero. All the top 6 away matches we have won this season have been without aguero

A game to far perhaps.Energy levels well below our normal and yet we still nearly pulled a rabbit out of the hat. Ota's header onto the bar was key for me as we were in control. Score then and it is a very a different game. 10 minutes of mayhem lost us that match. Dust ourselves down and go again.

Shot ourselves in the foot today in that 10 minute spell in the second half. You shouldn't lose a game when you score 3 goals. Hey ho. We were always going to lose a couple of games but why always at Candlepool ! Normal service will be resumed next week - hopefully !

668 passes and 86% accuracy according to Sky.

Have to say its not the game i watched as i thought we were awful in possession all game.
Agree. We was a yard off the pace and the ball was always bouncing off us.
What is laughble and worrying for our Scouse viewers tuning in is they played out of their skins today.
Where has this performance been all season?
Answers on a postcard please.

Just watch Danilo on the Firminho goal.

yes Stones is weak but watch the fucker as he stops and then barely makes any effort to get on the line to clear the ball.

Shocking.

It’s almost like he’s anticipating it to bounce back off the post....should have just twatted it

Seriously, dreadful performances from Fernandinho, Sterling, Ederson, Stones and Kun.
Great fightback after dicking ourselves with some abysmal defending in that 10 minute spell.
Horrible biased commentary from Tyler....really insulting to us
Shambolic decision making from Ederson this afternoon after Sky were hammering the Liverpool GK at half time, a tad ironic methinks.
Very poor slating of Ilkay all match, like he was the only player underperforming....he made and scored for christ sake.....which is more than the rest of them put together.
No doubt Raz will still be MOTM on the 93.20 podcast though....the shit that Ahsan lad comes away with about him on there is astonishing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.