Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Well done Liverpool. The better team won on the day. They were at their best and we were far from ours.

We have, can and will play much, much better. They haven't, can't and wont.

Now back to work. Bring on the toon.

Are you aware of Daves current circumstances ?
Sterling Ota and ilkay is harsh Kun did f all which worries me given alexis appears to be going elsewhere

Mate he's fine, otherwise he wouldn't have been on the bench.

Tbf I take that back about Otamendi. He had to make up most of stones/fernandinho/gundogans errors. They were awful. I know Gundogan scored but he offered fuck offensively and defensively. Sterling....I don't want to be too critical of him after the season he has had, but he was wank.

Just on my way back from the game. Blues fans were unreal today, singing all game as always!
In terms of the game .. it’s disappointing but in reality we’re 12 points clear (if Rags win) and have lost 1 game after 23 games. Put that in to perspective - we’re still a great side and can do great things this year. Keep the faith blues!

I can’t believe it. I actually can’t believe it.

Coutinho gone, Karius in goal and no VVD. Insane performance.

The end put a bitter taste in my mouth, but I think it was because we were knackered after that lightning spell.

Klopps building something with us, and we’ve got to keep him.
True Liverpool fans always has a bitter taste in their mouth's. That and a credit account with New Yankee Candle Co.

F**k off back to you own forum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.