Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were but as a whole I feel Stones and Ferna have had good seasons.

Was anyone surprised by how poor Aguero was tonight?

I was surprised he didt play well...

I was equally surprised stones and ferna didnt play well (though not so much stones after what i saw the other night vs bristol.)

Aguero even got another assist (you know that thing people said he couldnt do!)

Abysmal today but judging by comments on here he’s turned into Corradi, Samaras and Macken this season.

However, if we are can attract bidders on the summer, we would perhaps be wise to cash in

Rumours in December that he would be happy to go back to Independiente after the World Cup.

If that’s the case it will be a mutually agreed free transfer I reckon.

I cannot understand why he is not thriving in this team with the service that is generally delivered. And in Jesus' absence he has the job to himself. He is not the goal machine he once was. Whether Guardiola's approach spreads out the game to other players is the reason, I dunno, but the games where he seems to be labouring in third gear are a little more common than ever.

My man is finished, time to accept it and move on......

His touch is extremely heavy, gets caught in possession far too many times, has got no pace and offers us absolutely nothing is big games.

Best he can do is score tap-ins against bottom 8 teams who sit deep, can't play at this intensity anymore.

a replacement needed, asap.

I thought he was ok..assisted gundogan, played the 1-2 with gundogan that led to B.Silvas goal...only player not passing to Liverpool players.

Lack of service and was 1v4 when he did get the ball due to lack of support

Abysmal im afraid.

Runs down dead end far too often, struggles to find a pass far too often and struggles to control the ball far too often as well.

Players like Kun turn up in games like this a rip it up and again he has failed to turn up at Anfield.

My man is finished, time to accept it and move on......

His touch is extremely heavy, gets caught in possession far too many times, has got no pace and offers us absolutely nothing is big games.

Best he can do is score tap-ins against bottom 8 teams who sit deep, can't play at this intensity anymore.

a replacement needed, asap.
3 posts in 4 years? Your man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.