Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Feel like we got what we deserved today. Some very poor choices/moments at key moments. Stones, ederson etc cost us. Sterling had a shocker as usual at anfield and we just didn’t deserve it today. Reaction now is crucial.

Kyle Walker and Kev the only two who played anywhere near,but there's 19 teams in the league who would swap places with us,so let's lick our wounds and go again.

Sloppy passing. But the fight back showed how good we are. Got to credit Liverpool, they were excellent and didn’t let us play. Pity Aguero didn’t stay onside at the end becaus think he may still have to the header in. On mistake for me is playing Sterling at Anfield, he’s proven he doesn’t play well with all the boo boys alhough he did better this time.
Best way to deal with the boo boys is to man up and get on with your game. He will be a better player for the experience. I seem to remember Gareth Barry having a similar issue dealing with such negativity.

FIFTEEN POINTS AHEAD, FIRST LOSS OF THE SEASON TO A TOP 4 TEAM IN ROUND 16 OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, ON A DAY WHEN WE WERE SECOND BEST AND THEY PLAYED THEIR BEST GAME OF THE SEASON...AND IT WAS 4-3 DUE TO DEFENSIVE ERRORS.

Lord help us if that requires handwringing and consternation. 20-2-1, 15 games to go, 15 pts ahead.

Keep on keeping on. The long stretch of killer games and we’ve lost ONE, are in the EFL SF leading after First Leg, in 4th round of the FA Cup with a lower division opponent, in CL Round of 16 against one of the “preferred” teams. The way we play is a winning formula, and we stumbled for about 10 minutes at Anfield.

I will survive. I hope some of you will...but I’m worried about some of you!​

Stones has 2 choices there.

Either be strong and dont get pushed off the ball so easily or go fucking down and hope he wins the free kick.

He does neither and its not good enough at this level.

Danilo doesn't cover himself in glory either as he watches the ball go in the net!

Three, he could have intercepted the ball before it reached that position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.