Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Fernandinho looked like he didn't want to be there today.

Gundogan isn't good enough for our cup team. I don't care about the individual moments, he kills our team play.

Stones looks nothing like start of season form yet, but that will come.

of al the comments on whether sanchez is coming or not aguero's performance shows hes not. he was way too comfortable with a terrible display.

Didn’t think of it this way, interesting point though!

I’d be suprised if Pep doesn’t get home and give Alexis a bell!

Entitled to your opinion mate, i love the guy, but he wilts when he plays liverpool. Could easily go grab the game by the scruff of the neck (which he has the skill and talent to do), but instead he lets it gets to him. Shouldnt have played today

He didn't 'wilt', he was double-marked all game

Fucking hell, this is the biggest collection of bullshit in a 'best ever season' i've ever seen. We've 1 loss in 23 matches and fuckups like you are shredding our players as if they were league 2 wannabees. You do know that Sterling is our highest scorer, right? That Liverpool specifically assigned players to mark him out of the match?

Hard one to take after the run, but just a bad day at the office. Some decent spells but a poor 15/20 minutes cost us. Think it was a mistake to leave Silva out, if he was 100%.

No, I'll repeat.

Anyone who thinks the 20 year old kid who faced a prolonged racially motivated hate campaign from the most read newspaper in the country, booing (for no reason) at every ground for years, and racially aggravated assault before a game, but has still absolutely thrived and is a contender for player of the season is mentally weak is a fucking clown.

If you mean he struggles against liverpool, write he struggles against liverpool, not that he's mentally weak which is complete and utter shit, and not at all fair.
here here

Nobody came out of that with any credit, the lack of fight and quality was unbelievable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.