Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

And on Sterling, all the Liverpool players wanted that huge cheer from the Anfield crowd when putting in a tackle on him. This made it extremely difficult for him. I do feel if he played at an higher tempo he could of took advantage of it and got a few carded and shut the scourers up.

All game I felt they were more hungry. More relaxed as well given the day offs they had but much more hungry too. With the pressing and going for second balls 100%. More aggressive, more hungry. Kind of happens every time at Anfield so its not just one game.

We get scared of it, start losing possession easily, so many bad passes, not taking defenders on, no real tempo in our game.

People said here in the pre match topic that we gonna rip them apart and we beat them 3-0 etc, it was very far from that.

It was a good test for CL later stages imo for us, thank God failing it still doesnt matter that much but in CL we wont have maybe another games to put it right and we are out with performance like this.

Does anyone fancy them in next round of CL if we both qualify? I just dont want the team to go back to Anfield again this season. We would know exactly what to expect from them yet still be playing like today.

If City had not been so exceptional prior to today, Liverpool would be looking like more than a cup side. They are on the up and exploited our weaknesses.

Hopefully, they will keep dropping too many points.
unfortunately for us they do this every year. Play their best match of the whole season against us and then next week against the kings arms away they will draw 1-1.

The biggest revelation of the day is how poor at understanding football most of blue moon seems to be, and what a bunch of unrealisitc whining shits so many people are.

People in this thread are acting as if we played against dummies, not understanding there's another team trying to win.

As if we have some 'right' to win anything, and anytime a player is not totally perfect, that means we need to get rid, or sack, or rush to bluemoon to slag them off.

Holy fuck is it obvious a lot of you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about

Liverpool's second goal came from a foul the ref ignored, it happens

We had 9 minutes of chaos, our players on the back foot, it happens

We fought back to 4-3 and had two good chances to equalise, it happens

This is not the time to castigate and burn our players (and Pep doesn't give a fuck what you write here, it's going to make no difference at all), because we're 20-2-1 for the season, with 15, or at worst 12 points ahead, with 15 games to go and a better goal difference than 2nd place has points.

Stop fucking panicking

What a heroic post. Can’t believe anyone like you ever stood on the Kippax.

So you was happy with Aguero & his performance today? If that's the case then the same applies to you from my point of view. People have bad games & there is nothing wrong with pointing that out.

From BBC:

Posted at18:32
'At the end of the season nobody cares'
Liverpool 4-3 Man City

18c44f8f-e824-4f4b-bb6b-dad259f741f9.jpg

Manchester City

Manchester City winger Leroy Sane: "It must have been an incredible game for the fans, so many goals but for us it was not the best day.

"We show character in every game, we always try to score goals. We are disappointed to lose a game, it is a long time since we won here at Anfield.

"But at the end of the season, when we win the Premier League, nobody cares if we lost a game."

Last sentence perhaps suggesting we were resting on our laurels a bit today....personally I think it sounds crass to say ‘when we win PL’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.