Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did better when he started to come deep to help play. Others not getting it to him may have contributed to that or team orders, not sure.

Aguero is fine, just a victim and partly responsible for the concerted lack of focus and intensity that ran throughout the majority of players tonight.

I cannot understand why he is not thriving in this team with the service that is generally delivered. And in Jesus' absence he has the job to himself. He is not the goal machine he once was. Whether Guardiola's approach spreads out the game to other players is the reason, I dunno, but the games where he seems to be labouring in third gear are a little more common than ever.

He got zero service today.

Sorry he was terrible today. One of the biggest reasons for our defensive problems as he constantly loses the ball and leaves us open to the counter.

He cannot moan about G.Jesus starting over him in the big games, particularly away from home.

He’s lost his pace completely and as a result he’s very easy to play against. Touch let him down too many times today aswell. I think he’ll leave in the summer and I hope we’re looking at Dybala personally.

Did better when he started to come deep to help play. Others not getting it to him may have contributed to that or team orders, not sure.

Aguero is fine, just a victim and partly responsible for the concerted lack of focus and intensity that ran throughout the majority of players tonight.

Don't agree with this. He was perhaps our weakest link today and I felt set the tone for others to lose focus with him giving the ball away constantly. Not just his passing, which was horrid, but the way the ball kept bouncing off him. We had so many committed forward while in possession, as always, and him gifting them the ball in precarious positions took the wind out of sails. Fern was also having a mare which wasn't helping in that dept. either.

Just really frustrated and dont see a solution with Jesus out and Sanchez looking dead in the water. Thought he would shine today and be a predator but he looked like wounded prey instead.

I love the guy and will be forever grateful for what he has done at this football club but I genuinely fear for him now. I think his time at City is coming to an end. He used to be the guy I would look to in all of the big games, not anymore. He looks completely shot to me and if a good bid comes in for him in the summer, the club would be crazy not to seriously consider it.

I love the guy and will be forever grateful for what he has done at this football club but I genuinely fear for him now. I think his time at City is coming to an end. He used to be the guy I would look to in all of the big games, not anymore. He looks completely shot to me and if a good bid comes in for him in the summer, the club would be crazy not to seriously consider it.
Sadly, have to agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.