Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

I just thought we would show up..... im gonna stop thinking about lpool matches i think the players are just too sentimental to try for a win there

Next person who tells me I'm talking out of my backside about how we're psychologically fucked at Anfield, can I refer you back to this game? We were piss poor on the ball today and got what we deserved.

Last edited:
Completely fell apart for a 10 minute period. At the point we conceded our second I felt like we were pushing for a win. Really disappointing result at anfield again.
Experiences like this can make us better or worse. Not sure which it will be yet. Probably better given the nature of people at City.

You are kidding yourself if you think it is a foul. Physical contact happens all over the pitch continuously. Our centre half was weak and misjudged the pass.

Agree. He should've cleared it even before firminho made contact with him. He needs to wake up. He's been our worst player since he came back from injury!

I have never been embarrassed by a Manchester City team , but i have certainly been disappointed in the past , i am going out in my shirt tonight and wearing it with pride , f*ck embarrassment
This.......Bad days happen. If it's one in a championship season with possible cups and records broken I'll take that happily

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.