Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

that 15 pt lead could well be 12 by tomorrow.....another slip and it could be 9 and the vulchers will be circling....

The league is far from over.
We have got Newcastle and West Brom next...lose them two and we will deserve the vulchers. IMO they are two of the best games we could have hoped for to bounce right back. Let's fucking maul them

I’m obviously biased but I didn’t see you play any football. You worked very hard and capitalised on mistakes that we haven’t made all year. We played poorly and scored 3. From the reaction of your fans and sky you played the game of your lives and hung on to win by one in the end.
Perhaps we did we have a very very poor defence but we also made some very bad defensive howlers just like yourselves.

As has already been pointed out we have beaten your lot stopped you from you going all season unbeaten but it still amounts to nothing cause we aren't going to contest the league never mind win it.

I don't think we robbed you cause at the end off play I think we deserved the win we did play football we did probe your defence so it's not like we sat back for 90 minutes and hoofed the ball up the pitch every time we got it.

I'm not too disappointed. Re- focus now, that was our hardest game of the season, I would say onwards and upwards but we are already up at the top. Still great to be blue.

The silver lining is that it wasn’t a game we had to win, I’d rather lose that and have something Guardiola can use with the players than for that to happen in the CL.

Ideally we would have had Silva and Jesus both playing today and controlling the midfield would have been much easier.

Perhaps we did we have a very very poor defence but we also made some very bad defensive howlers just like yourselves.

As has already been pointed out we have beaten your lot stopped you from you going all season unbeaten but it still amounts to nothing cause we aren't going to contest the league never mind win it.

I don't think we robbed you cause at the end off play I think we deserved the win we did play football we did probe your defence so it's not like we sat back for 90 minutes and hoofed the ball up the pitch every time we got it.

Liverpool deserved the win. No doubt about that.

Off the pace from the start. it was clear.

4 players were dogshite Aguero Sterling Gundogan and stones.

Sterling like Nasri at Arsenal and Barry at Villa had again a shit game he should have the balls to step up and put in a good performance or be honest and tell Guardiola no i can’t play could have started with Bernardo Silva.

Some changes were needed after the first half don’t know why guardiola was just watching

again due a loss Liverpool (with the all the hype will get nothing with that team they still average )

Still improvement in the squad with more composure and belief it could have ended 4-4

It was a little nudge and stones should have been clever and done a didi hamann, Master of falling over and getting a free kick when nudged
It was a push I've watched it back numerous times... the only reason he lost balance was the push... that was also the only reason Firmino gets the ball. That post with the rules highlighted I made(knocking someone off balance is enough) along with the replay someone else posted should make that clear to you now. It happens though, no team always gets the right decision for them and we should have responded better.

You were the better team and deserved the win. I'd be asking questions of your manager and players though how on earth do you turn into world beaters when we rock up and utter shit the next week. I'd be fuming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.