Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We simply have to accept he avoids any challenge. Which is a huge problem when Dinho is not up to it, like today.
He hates the physical game. And PL refs allow working a lot with hands and arms.

Didn't have a good flow with KDB today.

But he didn't give up.

He was outplayed and outclassed by a miefid of Wijnaldum, Can and Chamberlain. That's embarrassing and shows the level he's at.

they are all good players. anyone on there day can beat anyone swell. we've lost one game all season and i think its naive and an overreaction to now say he's the same level as them... imo none of those players above are better then him.

I worry about his demeanour. I get that he has had serious injuries but I think they are impacting his confidence and psyche too much. Did anyone read the recent interview ‘ i will never be the same player again’. He looks and acts pretty joyless just now poor lad. Doesn’t seem to be adding that much just now.

they are all good players. anyone on there day can beat anyone swell. we've lost one game all season and i think its naive and an overreaction to now say he's the same level as them... imo none of those players above are better then him.

This is his second season and he's become a problem whenever he's played. He's slow and disrupts our rhythm. We're much weaker when he plays.

This is his second season and he's become a problem whenever he's played. He's slow and disrupts our rhythm. We're much weaker when he plays.

we've lost one game all season and pretty much every time he's played we have won. hardly a problem is he. I mean if hes what you consider a problem then my god we are lucky to have such a good/bad player.

we've lost one game all season and pretty much every time he's played we have won. hardly a problem is he. I mean if hes what you consider a problem then my god we are lucky to have such a good/bad player.

He's not very good and is similar to Yaya in the sense he slows our attacking fluency and offers nothing from a central position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.