Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger is as close to this as anyone we've heard from so I tend to give his comments more weight and they kind of make sense about a player with a lot on his mind.

The rags have obviously blown him away with a financial offer which of course his agent and Arsenal are going to accept. But he is probably torn. I don't doubt he wants to play for Pep and this is a man who a few months ago was celebrating with Chile teammates at the thought of coming to us and this was before the amazing unbeaten run.

I'd imagine those feelings are still there but he's probably got his agent, family and god knows who else in his ear about the money.

We can maybe get by without Sanchez even though I would love him here. It’s absolutely critical we buy a leftback. Delph out for “a while” means a month at least Imo.

Might be working on Fred and maybe even a Cb. All of which are also needed.

You are bang on. Sanchez would have been a great signing but the other 3 positions need mor urgent attention. I think Fred will be a summer buy, I would go for sessengon from Fulham for the LB spot and even though I don't want Evans I think he will be the CB we buy. Sanchez would have been the icing on the cake.

Mate, a couple had a shitter of a game tonight,we lost....so fuckin what,I'm not happy about it,but neither are plenty others.
We will lose games,not enough to throw the title away though,IMO.

We are chasing 4 competitions.

It's not likely to be the lack of an extra cf which will stop us winning them all imo. It's the lack of depth at the back if we pick up injuries. The extra attacker is just icing on the cake.

John Stones looked like he was running through concrete, I still can't believe how bad he played, it's one thing being off, passing a bit wayward but today he looked like he had fucking Mangala on his back, he looked slow as fuck and couldn't seem to adjust his body, really really weird...

I really don't think he would have played today had Kompany been fit.

Come on, I know he's off to the Rags, but surely we can put one last push to get to 4,000 pages.

Has this been as bad as the Isco thread, or the Pogba one....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.