Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

I have to say. Other than Liverpool I would love City to win the league.

We’re both truly attacking sides and we play the beautiful game at its best. Fuck watching boring Mourinho and his defensive strikers win the league, at least City is entertaining to watch.

City games are my favourite games, two sides going for it. Pedal to the metal. It has even recently topped the United - Liverpool games, which have been a borefest.

Hats of to ya. And to reiterate a good friend of mine (who’s a city fan) the loss will probably help you finish the season strong. Wipe the slate clean and start an unbeaten run going again. One thing is for certain. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be whoever you played next.

We just woke a sleeping lion.

Maybe it's none of or business? What planet are you on. @rugbyblue

I wasn't aware you were chosing the teams, could you please let us know when you started making team decisions then please?

You don't get an answer on why X or Y or Z (unless our journalists suddenly start asking about football related issues rather than gossip), so instead we get this petulant child bullshit of people crying on the forums.

We're 15/12 points clear, yet if you read bluemoon you'd believe we were in the relegation zone and have the worst team in history. It's fucking disgraceful how ridiculous you, and others, are behaving.

Because the people saying he was ill are just guessing

Because you have no idea

Because you're just ranting like a petulant child

22 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss

Stop screaming because you dropped your 17th icecream of the day

You're the bestest blue ever, go give yourself a tug over your Kinkladze posters

We gifted them a couple of goals, it’s not like they were slick attacking moves. We were woeful and I’m sure that won’t happen again. Danilo looks like bambi on ice and is not a city player.
We have them too much time on the ball. Gundy was lost, Ferni overrun, Sterling like a frightened child, Sane poor, Aguero non existent. I know it sounds like an assassination but we were very poor all over today. We looked scared as soon as they got the ball and were anywhere near our defence.
We were always going to lose sometime, I just didn’t want it to be against Victimpool. They’ve beat us, that means they’re champions in their blinkered eyes. Let’s see how we bounce back from this.

He's been ill, on top of the other issue with his child. I suspect he'd have been brought on at 2-1 to help us win the game, but we went from 2-1 to 4-1 quickly, and that point it probably looked pointless. Apparently he didn't come on on the pitch for the pre match warm up, so maybe he had a relapse of the illness ?

I don't think, given the current situation, that David's commitment needs questioning.
I'm certainly NOT questioning his committment, as he is by far the best player I've seen play for us. However, if he wasn't well enough to play, sure even Grandad Yaya would have been a better bet on the bench?

I don't buy because we went from 2-1 to 4-1 meaning it was pointless bringing on our best player if he was fit enough to be selected for today's match day squad. Think about it, none of it makes any sense....

It was said in commentary at the beginning of the game that silva had a stomach bug o/n that’s not guessing it’s what was said on tv. Maybe pep hoped he cud got some minutes out of him

Opinions are irrelevant when discussing a push in the back, didn't even need to see the replay(both Sky and NBC called it in real time) and it did cause him to go off balance so discussing how much force is needed before a push becomes a foul is also irrelevant(don't push in the back at all simple).

Well he should have gone down then. Otamendi would have had 10-10 for artistic merit on that one! Stones has played over 160 games at the top level now. He isn't a novice. He was poor in that goal and it cost us. He does however have points in the bank but for some reason has come back into the team looking nervous and making mistakes. I'm not sure why.

Pep is trying to instill mental toughness, and an expectation that you will do the hard work necessary to overcome adversity. We always seem to forget, or ignore, he’s still a kid, but carries an enormous burden on his shoulders, but he has answered his critics on the field this season.

An opportunity to win, and possibly even score, at Anfield slays that dragon. It was not to be this year, but he is young!

As Pep has said repeatedly, knowing this day was coming sooner or later, it is the reaction to this game that is important. Hopefully, this will renew the focus of a few players, and some January additions will freshen up a small squad that usually picks itself. Competition for places and being able to sit a stale or tired player is incredibly important. With the injuries and four competitions, we have (for the most part) been unable to do that.

We need a quality CB, a strong midfield presence to relieve Fernandinho/KDB, and a new dangerous forward player. To me, that sounds like Martinez, Fred, and Sanchez. We’ll see who is and is not in the PL and CL squads come the end of Jan.
Good points.

A rag just said to me "I bet you wished you'd parked the bus like we did. Jose doesn't look so daft now". I said I'd rather lose than play like them set of cûnts.
They parked the bus at Stamford Bridge as well , out of both matches together we have three times as many points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.