Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

I've said all along he's the City player supreme - the guy Kevin looks up to. Best player in the Prem (as Gary Neville has said) for seven years by a distance - no going missing for a year like Hazard. Allows Kevin to get forward more, dictates our play and tempo, difficult killer passes through small gaps, which makes his monumental pass completion rate even more remarkable. When he hasn't got the ball and we're attacking, takes up positions half way between the two nearest defenders causing hesitation as to which one should clatter into him, but by then he's long gone. 35 goals for Spain from midfield, but has more of a supply role for us and chips in with a few.
I was in shock when I heard he was on the bench. At home to Swansea yes, but not away to the fuckin Dippers of all people....

Think on this, had we left the field having lost 4-1 it would have been a rout, but we didn't it was 4-3 and the dippers were worried. all the post match narrative now is about what a classic game it was, an advert for the Premier League and there's quite a few disparaging posts and articles about how that game shows up just how poor Mourinho's football is.

This is not straw clutching, we were poor today, but we didn't give up and that makes me even prouder to be a blue.
Well said - fully agree!

Look it happened, it wasn't given when it should have been and we wouldn't be on Stones back if it had. We were still well in the game at 2-1 as I keep repeating but the way the team reacted to it you wouldn't have thought so, I don't think I've seen them react so poorly this season nothing has phased us like that did... lets hope it was a one off.

No i agree the next ten minutes was shambolic. Let's hope it was a one off and it focuses the minds. At least we didn't give in which was good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.