Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Only if you actually think it was a 'foul'. I dont. You do.
If you are conceding it was a push in the back then you are agreeing it was a foul as that's the rule, how much force is needed isn't the argument, it was enough to knock him off balance with the use of the arm or hand in the back so it's a foul by the laws of the game, our opinions don't come into it.

We gifted them a couple of goals.

We gifted them 4 goals. All came from our mistakes. Delph, Stones, Otta and Eddy. A couple of them schoolboy errors

All 3 of our goals were created by ourselves... not that it makes any difference

Even after the ridiculous, best-ever season we've had so far, the bullshit attacks on our players and 'the sky is falling' panic from fuckwits on this forum just reiterate that it doesn't matter how well we're playing, a lot of people on here are never happier than when they're criticising.

Time to stop bothering to look at bluemoon, because if you read this forum alone, you'd think we were about to be relegated with the worst team and manager in history

Forget the match.

Some bloke had a half n half scarve on. At half time jokingly I said what that about.

Turns out he a yank. He then says. Who cares I here just for the match and don't care who wins.

Unbelievable. He seemed upset when I told him to fuck off out of the ground.

Interviewer said that, and Tyler couldn't stop chuckling at 4-1. Shitting himself at 4-3 tho.

Noticed between the 2nd and 3rd Liverpool goals Tyler made several very biased comments (Nothing unusual I know) and carried on after the 4th until we looked like we were getting back into it. I actually though about re running the second and making a note, but frankly couldn't be arsed will never change until he retires along with that twat Alan Green on 5live

It's certainly not a disaster but we look vulnerable at the back when pressured. Not only today but bristol, palace. Think we may see a change in how the opposition sets up. Quite a few poor performances today from some of our players
Explain two of our best games of the season then.

Silva being on the pitch wouldn’t have changed that shit ten minutes which decided the game.
If u watched or went to the game giving the ball away while in possession is not summat Silva does regular. We did on countless occasions today and it cost us. Silva makes the difference in most of our games, he has the ability to bring the best out of his teamates. He makes us tick. Had he been on the pitch I doubt we would have been beaten. It's not about 10 minutes it's about 95!

If you are conceding it was a push in the back then you are agreeing it was a foul as that's the rule, how much force is needed isn't the argument, it was enough to knock him off balance so it's a foul by the laws of the game our opinions don't come into it.
Come on it was hardly a push, more a nudge. Some refs would give it some wouldn't. Stones played the situation poor. That's what I think. But its happened. The shambles in the next five minutes worried me more but I put it down to just a crappy day. The best teams have them. Didnt the filth have similar off days - or worse - away at southampton a couple of times on their way to titles? I'm certainly not panicking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.