Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

I don't see why we can't accept we were simply beaten by a better side today. It happens.

Noticed between the 2nd and 3rd Liverpool goals Tyler made several very biased comments (Nothing unusual I know) and carried on after the 4th until we looked like we were getting back into it. I actually though about re running the second and making a note, but frankly couldn't be arsed will never change until he retires along with that twat Alan Green on 5live
As others have pointed out, it was infact Tyler who made that statement.

It's certainly not a disaster but we look vulnerable at the back when pressured. Not only today but bristol, palace. Think we may see a change in how the opposition sets up. Quite a few poor performances today from some of our players

If u watched or went to the game giving the ball away while in possession is not summat Silva does regular. We did on countless occasions today and it cost us. Silva makes the difference in most of our games, he has the ability to bring the best out of his teamates. He makes us tick. Had he been on the pitch I doubt we would have been beaten. It's not about 10 minutes it's about 95!

Sane is a much better player when David plays link up superbly. But you know I am seeing signs that next season once he has settled and caught up with premier league pace, Bernardo is going to be some player!

Come on it was hardly a push, more a nudge. Some refs would give it some wouldn't. Stones played the situation poor. That's what I think. But its happened. The shambles in the next five minutes worried me more but I put it down to just a crappy day. The best teams have them. Didnt the filth have similar off days - or worse - away at southampton a couple of times on their way to titles? I'm certainly not panicking.
Mate what part of it aren't you getting... it was enough to knock him off balance(nudge push... call it whatever you want it doesn't change a thing), without it he doesn't stumble... the amount of force is irrelevant, for the last time it was the use of hand or arm in the back that caused him to stumble, you cannot do that unless the rules I posted earlier have changed?(at least I looked for the definition, it was off wiki because I struggled to find it on the FA's website to be fair, it's no wonder our refs get off the hook they don't want us knowing them by the looks of it)

Yes I agree we should have just chalked it off and carried on but we seemed to turn gungho and gave the game away.

Last edited:
Even after the ridiculous, best-ever season we've had so far, the bullshit attacks on our players and 'the sky is falling' panic from fuckwits on this forum just reiterate that it doesn't matter how well we're playing, a lot of people on here are never happier than when they're criticising.

Time to stop bothering to look at bluemoon, because if you read this forum alone, you'd think we were about to be relegated with the worst team and manager in history

You won't be missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.