Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you or anyone else care what they’re paying? They get the player and their fans will be buzzing. Even if we signed him for 80 mil we wouldn’t have any fan on here screaming how unhappy they are that we’ve paid that much. It’s just a bollocks argument made by rival fans, the money ain’t any of ours so why should we care.
Of course you are right, but it rests on the player being the player you think he is. We'll see about that

It's nice to feel wanted and maybe we've played it a bit too cool. Hopefully Pep is on blower making one of those legendary calls as I post.

If it is close the best thing Txiki can do is send Sanchez a dvd of rag games this season

You could also call it desperation.
Yes, but not madness, there's a very real reason why this transfer makes sense for United, it will lift the morale of the club and provide clear evidence that they're going to compete with us. So worth the extra money that they're having to spend.

'He was a world class player.' 'He is not now.' This was the argument all Summer long, and we got precisely nowhere with it. Eventually I think we reached a consensus that his game has dipped but argued as to whether that dip was temporary or permanent. I maintain that his game is fundamentally compromised and he'll never be the player he was. I am glad for the moment that he look like he is on his way to Utd, but I know that a lot of blues are disappointed. I don't think they will appreciate the blessing in disguise argument.

Marv gonna be one happy man if this doesn’t happen ;)

Who would you look to sign mate?

Why do you or anyone else care what they’re paying? They get the player and their fans will be buzzing. Even if we signed him for 80 mil we wouldn’t have any fan on here screaming how unhappy they are that we’ve paid that much. It’s just a bollocks argument made by rival fans, the money ain’t any of ours so why should we care.

We would have loads I imagine. I would be fucking gutted.

We're going to need another striker in the summer. As this season has shown we can't rely on just two strikers.

Who is out there with the quality of Sanchez that would be as cheap as him, as it seems we don't want to spend a lot?

Think that is what has turned us away from sanchez....the deal he looks like getting roughly equates to a 60m transfer i think.....that can be hsed in the summer to bring in a young world class striker that pep can manipulate into a better player and can serve our club longer

As posted on the post match thread - Everyone sounds so pig sick. It’s Jan 14 & we’ve lost ONE game & drawn 2. Imagine how fans of other teams must be feeling!!!!!

The squad will be fired up to put this right. My concern is not that we might miss out on Sanchez but that we need a LB urgently or we’ll be relying on young Oleks to play all season. CB also needs cover & frankly, if Pep thinks JE is the one to help, then so be it.

We're going to need another striker in the summer. As this season has shown we can't rely on just two strikers.

Who is out there with the quality of Sanchez that would be as cheap as him, as it seems we don't want to spend a lot?

We need 4 players in the summer. A striker, A CB, a LB and a defensive midfield player.

Based on our squad depth and injury problems, I would be bringing as many of those signings forward as possible.

Our strikers don't come up against teams like Liverpool every week, against whom we have scored EIGHT times this season versus Uniteds NIL

Whilst I understand the feelings on here that puts it into perspective.

Few teams score 3 at Anfield. Those that do usually win.

We were nowhere near our best today and would have won but for 10 minutes when our defence had its worse period of the entire season,

It is easy to lose sight of the bigger picture through disappointment.

Remember we took part in one of the best matches in Europe this season and United in a drab park the bus draw.

That might not matter to Sanchez more than money but it should to you lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.