Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Only if you feel the force of the nudge was enough and that alone csused him lose balance or he was off balance anyway due to poor footwork/positioning therefore said inoquous nudge looked worse than it was. It can be argued both ways I guess.
Nah I'm trying to find the exact definition from the FA as my first source was actually from Aussie rules football on wiki(apologies)... does anyone know where we can find it to clear it up once and for all?

If the rules are the same and you simply cannot challenge with a push in the back as I suspect then the force is irrelevant as he definitely doesn't stumble without it(no he didn't trip over himself talk about looking for excuses to dig Stones out, he could have been better placed but it was a foul), Firmino has to get around the front of him or challenge from the side(shoulder to shoulder) unless someone can point out where in the rules it says otherwise I'm not budging on that.

edit: I can't find anything relating to pushes in the back on the FA site, surely their list is incomplete? If it's allowed then I want our players to push every defender in the back when they press for the ball and on attackers before they go to shoot, we'll score hatfulls more goals and concede way less :) . Cannot see there not being a rule for that though.

Last edited:
Let ourselves down today,just one of them games we didn’t look like winning from the first whistle,back to normal next Saturday knock the fuck out of the Geordie’s and carry on as usual.

Never, ever, read the live thread, or any thread on here where we've lost or drawn. On the live thread 30 seconds in the negative normans will be talking about how we're guaranteed to lose and why aren't we doing x/y/z formation. Even when we're winning they'll still be criticising and having a go.

wise words.

I watched the game live (3am Aussie time) and for the first time ever, I had the Bluemoon
live comments on
First and last time ever!!
Some real twats posting shite
When I am watching the blues (either at the game or on tv) the last thing I’m thinking about is typing into my phone/laptop. Can’t believe people who are intently watching the game have the time or the inclination. And as for reading others posts!?
Best just enjoying the game and leaving all that to the tech kids.

Nobody will remember today's result once we win the league. What a wonderful feeling that is, I never thought I would be able to go to work tomorrow and say nothing has changed points wise...

Perhaps I was watching a different game to everyone else but I didn’t consider it to be one of the ‘games of the season’. Klopp’s comments were particularly hyperbolic.

The game was riddled with mistakes and was over when we inexplicably had 10 minutes of utter madness around the hour mark. We were so unfathomably horrendous that it was surprising they didn’t score more than three in that spell.

It kind of reminded me of a tennis match, in which we were a dreadfully out of sorts Federer ousted by an inspired Gilles Simon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.