Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Still think the contact looked worse because Stones was tracking the ball positioning himself to take it on one foot then he realises the pace and line of the ball was beating him (not hard) so he then tries to switch to the other foot at which point he gets the nudge and is off balance through his own lack of pace and composure

Not really, I just looked back and saw how all you did was attack the team and players and decide you were the usual negative bullshit artist who seems to actually hate it when we win because you have nothing to complain about. Hence pointing that out, which of course you didn't address because rather than answer the question you, once again, went for an attack instead, because that's all you do.

Bye now

Attack the team? Seems you missed out the bit where I said certain players can hold their head high because they gave it their all. I called it as it, like some on here.
After all it's all about opinions, so don't get your knickers in a twist because some don't agree with you.

Not quite 400 but a fair number who didn't seem to have a clue what was going on. By that I mean not shouting, not showing any emotion etc.

There was a bloke on the front row waving a flag around every time a something happened at our end regardless of who it was attacking.

Wasn't one sided like your trying to make out...
Ota header springs to mind Aguero gave the ball away umpteen times showing too much of the ball in the box again and again inviting the tackle...

Fucking frustrated at how poor play paid a big part in the loss but still top and will play much better with that record bullshit of our back:-)

I wasn't trying to make out that. I was replying to a post that said Liverpool didn't create much. We had less attempts than them which is all i said. We had 11 attempts of which 4 came in the last 8 minutes. Much less than usual. Aguero was nowhere near anything today, particularly the crosses by De Bruyne.

The errors are what cost us but I suppose their press made us make mistakes. It's been coming for a few weeks to be honest with tiredness/sloppiness creeping in so may not be a bad thing that we now have 6 days much needed rest.

Positives on this loss.

We finished that game with our tails up and weren't too far away from looking like finding a leveller. Lesser teams would have not been able to recover their composure like that, especially given the nature of the goals conceded(mistakes of their own making).

The unbeaten run is over now, less incentive for teams going above and beyond to be the ones to end it as it's been and gone so no extra credit.

We are still way out in front with most of the top 6 games out of the way including Anfield obviously.

This will wake the players up, give Pep all the ammunition he needs to make sure they stay sharp remember what he's asked of them and so on.

No midweek game and next fixture is at home so even more much needed rest and recovery for the players, this is where the medical team and fitness coaches earn their bread too.

Klopp won that. Perfect tactics to contain Sane, Sterling and Kevin whilst overloading on Fernandinho throughout the game.
Fullbacks should have gone narrow to prevent Fernandinho overload and Kevin, Sane and Sterling should have played deeper as per Cheksea away.
Sane scored one of our 3 goals mate. Poor defending not klopp tactics lost the game.

Aguero was awful today, but not the only one. I think he’s wrapped his tits in and just going through the motions. He doesn’t seem himself, is it the ankle injury? I’m more furious with Razza, who actually bottled it. Like a boy v men. He should have come off at half time.
Bernardo added a bit of urgency and directness, scaring their defence into a 3 man press on him alone. Hopefully he will get more time as he looked right up for it when he came on.
Having got rid of the invincibles millstone, our next game will be the test of our ability to bounce back.

Just seen their goals...really poor day at the office which was like last season.

Reckon that was a foul by firminio on stones as he played for the push. The other goals were errors of our own doing

I think you need to chill mate.....Yes the last few weeks we've had to dig in to get the 3 points, this is normal during the winter period of a long premier league season. Most title winners do indeed drop points during this period, we've dropped 5 in total (palace and today) so that's pretty good going. The vermin wont even match our points tally between now and the end of the season let alone by some miraculous upturn in form and complete collapse by us, make up 15 points. Just isn't going to happen, everything will seem better after we batter Newcastle.
Have to say a couple of signings especially left back and centre mid or striker wouldn't harm anyone. In Pep we trust.

Perfectly chilled but some people are falling into a trap where they think the league is done and dusted.....it aint and far from it.....yes we have been superb but we are picking up injuries and tiredness is kicking in. We have no recognised left back for a few games again (I'm including delph in that as he has done so well), Stones looks injured still, aguero looks like he is carrying an injury with Jesus not back for 2-3 weeks and no real quality cover at centre half with Kompany unreliable and mangala being a weak point....plus we have the ongoing situation with David Silva. We have no cover for Ferna (look how bad we were with Yaya in that role)
We have a hugely demanding schedule because we have been so successful but the squad is looking thin...if we have to start relying on Zinchenko at full back (not that he has done badly) and yaya should ferna pick up an injury we will start to drop points (its only natural)....

The league will finish closer than it is now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.