Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Okay Mr Negative. Last 90 posts, not one positive thing said about any players or the club. You sure you're a fan, or are you another 'criticise everything' wanker?

Maybe you can say a few positive things, give it a go, you might actually develop as a person by being positive for a while, it's said to be good for the soul, perhaps you should try it.

I think you need to sort your life out if all you do is look at the history of people's posts.

Take a look at this! I know, it's a hard slog, but just look at what's really going on...

"It's unbelievable!"

"We beat the Champions elect!"

And..

"We fucking beat City! It's unreal"

Tells you a lot about where the dippers are in the football firmament....

Yes i am. He should not be there. Fuck him and the tourist fans that seem to be accepted by some.

On here we talk about points whores. He was not even arsed who won. Watch it on tv then. Stay away and let an actual supporter go.
Life is too short to get worried about shit like this

Just seen their goals...really poor day at the office which was like last season.

Reckon that was a foul by firminio on stones as he played for the push. The other goals were errors of our own doing

I think Liverpool just about deserved the win today, due in large part to Ferny having a shocker, but I'm amazed that people are blaming Stones for the second goal - it was a clear foul. If a defender makes a challenge like Firmino's on a forward in the box, it would undoubtedly be a penalty, so I've no idea why it wasn't given as a foul. Ref was weak all game, but as I say, don't really think we deserved anything today.

Take a look at this! I know, it's a hard slog, but just look at what's really going on...

"It's unbelievable!"

"We beat the Champions elect!"

And..

"We fucking beat City! It's unreal"

Tells you a lot about where the dippers are in the football firmament....

Mediocre against a proper football team, haha. A proper football team that will win nothing yet again. Let them have their day, and this was their day to be fair but wow talk about over reaction

If you mean Real Madrid's performances in La Liga this season, then you've clearly not been paying attention. They're closer to relegation than to Barca and have 5 draws and 4 losses, they're doing worse than they were under Rafa.

Wait, you're right, facts are tough to reponsd to.

Now let's see Napoli, 16 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss, 44 goals scored, 13 against. And over 1 more game. PS that's better than Real, by a lot.

So Napoli are doing better in their league than Real Madrid are. In fact there are multiple news articles over the last few weeks, and especially after Villareal's historic win over Real Madrid, talking about how badly Real Madrid are doing.

And yet, somehow, even though the statistics and multiple commentators are talking about how badly Real Madrid are doing in La Liga, and how well Napoli are doing in Serie A, you have to just dismiss it all.

Shine on you (actual) crazy diamond

Turn it in mate.

We're talking about Real fucking Madrid, the most successful CL / European Cup club of all time.

They can turn it the fuck on when they want / need to / can be arsed to.

Napoli are having a great season but they cant be mentioned in the same breath as Madrid, especially in the context of my OP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.