Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that’s two world class players we’ve missed out on now this window. VVD and Sanchez. Losing out to Liverpool and the rags makes it worse.

Not sure VVD ever wanted to be a blue but I get your point....we seem to walk away when valuation goes above what we wanted to pay! With players moving for 100mil plus, and a list of teams wanting to fight over the top players. There is always going to be a PSG or Rags team that will do whatever it takes to get their man, which is going to mean we miss out on a VVD, Alves and Sanchez....It seems clear that Sanchez was our plan A and after the amount of time and planning we seem to put into this deal, it would suggest we felt Sanchez was head and shoulders above other options, walking away now seems strange move...Our plan B for Alves (Danilo) didnt work out very well so far so I hope our plan B for Sanchez has better results....

Until I see a picture of him holding up a rag shirt with a gurning mourinho next to him I don't believe anything

99% of journalists know fuck all. Attention seeking tweeters are just jokers and our "ITK's" have proven time an time again that they live in some fantasy world

That 400k means nothing. We could easily pay him a higher signing on fee and get him to reduce that wage. It’s common. We just didn’t do it because our feelings were hurt that he and his agent went back on his word.
Yeah should have given him and his agent both 50 mil signing bonus to come here. Great business

That 400k means nothing. We could easily pay him a higher signing on fee and get him to reduce that wage. It’s common. We just didn’t do it because our feelings were hurt that he and his agent went back on his word.

You've said this many times and not answered the question I asked each time.

The difference in wages over a three year contract would mean handing him a £30 million signing on fee.

£30 million signing on fee. Do you think we should pay that ?

Do people still take any itk's seriously?
Way too many on here.

Until I see a picture of him holding up a rag shirt with a gurning mourinho next to him I don't believe anything

99% of journalists know fuck all. Attention seeking tweeters are just jokers and our "ITK's" have proven time an time again that they live in some fantasy world
You’ll offend quite a few on here with such words.

Would be funny if the rags had to give us a guard of honour with him in the team.

Glad we've pulled out since he's not 100% committed, there are players out there that will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.