Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the first time I’ve seen you ask this question. He’s a 100 million pound player so yeah, we should. The numbers in football are ridiculous anyway, Milner got around 10 million is sanchez not worth 3 times as much?

So 35 million fee, 30 million signing fee, and 200.000 week wages.

He's 29 and not that good and never has been even at 25 or 26.

It’s the first time I’ve seen you ask this question. He’s a 100 million pound player so yeah, we should. The numbers in football are ridiculous anyway, Milner got around 10 million is sanchez not worth 3 times as much?

I don't think he is a £100 million player.

So 35 million fee, 30 million signing fee, and 200.000 week wages.

He's 29 and not that good and never has been even at 25 or 26.
He’s not that good? Like I said, look at the numbers in football these days for God’s sake. VVD 75 million. Mbappe over 160. Neymar 200. If a player is worth it why not pay it?

Not too pushed to be honest, he definitely would have add something to the team but was a short term solution proud of the board sticking to their guns and refusing to enter a bidding war. Fair play arsenal are getting the money they want, Sanchez is getting out of arsenal and the rags got themselves a great player at a reduced fee. Think he would have been a good motivator for our front players but I believe all of them are out performing him this season.

+1. Our fans (& the media) criticised the club when we did this shortly after the take over. We are looking to build - not go for short term EXPENSIVE fixes. The annoying thing for me is that the media will not direct the same criticism at the rags for this deal as they did when we did the same.

You should be used to it, and therefore shrug it off and forget about it. The media are whores who follow the money , as are a good number of footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.