Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably been said before but after Tyler's "Aguerooooo" for the winner v QPR there was a ten second silence in his commentary before he went on with his "I swear you'll never see anything like it again .. " etc, which he explained later by saying he wanted to let the cameras do the talking. I've always thought he hit the mute button and cursed away to himself off the air out of sorrow for the rags.

That made me smile. I think you’re crazy but that is up there with the guy who use to measure inches in the paper for months to prove United got better coverage in the MEN.

That made me smile. I think you’re crazy but that is up there with the guy who use to measure inches in the paper for months to prove United got better coverage in the MEN.
Never been one for measuring inches myself but as regards the M/cr evening news that guy might be on to something.

If you genuinely know this and know Man United will have his information and records on a database (implicating them also) can you confirm you have contacted the fa and what their response was?
The ticket is held by a close relative - not him. It's well known that he occasionally uses it AND his family are rags. Yet the FA consider him an Altrincham fan.

If you genuinely know this and know Man United will have his information and records on a database (implicating them also) can you confirm you have contacted the fa and what their response was?

With respect (as I like your contrary style as a poster) this is a silly comment - esp the "can you confirm..." bit!

On ref affiliation, the 2016 line up had a v odd set of affiliations: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36075347
NONE OF THEM support the top 6? Really??

On Tyler, I don't think he's a united fan. I do think he is a company man tho, and his commentary style reflects that. Biggest example for me was in the title run in a few years back......compare and contrast his commentary on the Dzeko goal to the Barkley goal. The narrative was well reflected.

Never been one for measuring inches myself but as regards the M/cr evening news that guy might be on to something.

Dead right. We used to get shoved inside the back cover so MANUre got the outside back cover, even on days we had a game and they didn't! For half a season they had 66% of the column inches to our 34%! As Rafa would have said, 'FACT!" I stopped counting at Christmas and just made the assumption that it was a Rag-based rag, just as Tyler cannot hide his disappointment when certain teams concede and his glee when other concede.

Did Liverpool just win the January league? SOme of the reactions are comical, and the headlines cringeworthy at best. But, they took the game to us. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.