Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

I remember when we lost 3-2 at Anfield and that was a painful result at the time. Ultimately it didn't make a difference because that Phil Collins loving GBH scrotum slipped and never won his league title.

main-qimg-58cc04d7de06ac2cc8798eb6f5c4c11f

I bet that memory still haunts him and that makes me happy. Scumbag.

We won't lie, it's painful to watch all the post game analysis, interviews, reactions and rewatching the game :(

But I have to do it. As this is where more answers can be found.

I remember when we lost 3-2 at Anfield and that was a painful result at the time. Ultimately it didn't make a difference because that Phil Collins loving GBH scrotum slipped and never won his league title.

This game is the reason why I refrained from being harsh to Mourinho. Despite fielding weaker teams that day he always seem to have a plan against Liverpool and that shows how competitive he is.

Fuck me, I'm just thinking about how much of a twat Gerrard is. He never won the league and he is the reason why they failed. Amazing.

This game is the reason why I refrained from being harsh to Mourinho. Despite fielding weaker teams that day he always seem to have a plan against Liverpool and that shows how competitive he is.

Same with Pulis. That 3-3 was comedy gold.

At the end of the day we had an off day while a very well rested Liverpool played to their max and were hanging on in the end.

Disjointed performance today , for the first time in all the games I’ve been to this season , we actually looked like the away team chasing a game. Sané was the pick of an average bunch who got rolled over too easily. De Bruyne looked overrun without the genius that is David Silva running the show.
Bring on Newcastle this Saturday , and hopefully Guardiola has got a combination of Dybala/Icardi/Lewandowski/Max/ Kimmich/ Koulibaly/Weigl/Ghoulam /Seri / Inigo Martinez etc . on his radar to make this team better next season.
We saw the flaws today . But in fairness , we’ll done to the self pity dippers for winning their Cup Final.

Watched the game again, the amount of times Gundogan gave the ball away and didn't run back or tackle was shocking and frustrating as hell!!

He's either still getting over the injuries or this is how he plays and he's slow and not a great passer of the ball anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.