Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

We looked lethargic and amateurish for a 10 minute spell that ultimately spelt our doom. This is a wake up call that can only make us better. And my hope is we start winning again, and this time, in games that matter.

We had a bad day at the office, Liverpool won their beating City game cup, we'll refresh and win trophies. Role reversal, happy days for City!

We looked lethargic and amateurish for a 10 minute spell that ultimately spelt our doom. This is a wake up call that can only make us better. And my hope is we start winning again, and this time, in games that matter.
We have been winning the games that matter all season except against Shakhtar, Everton, Crystal Palace and Liverpool.

The poor kid has suffered terrible abuse from a wide spectrum of supporters and to be honest I've no idea why. He has been brilliant this season and anything but mentally weak. You look in the crowd at Klanfield and you can see the hatred and vitriol in the faces of those twats abusing him. Who knows why they're shouting at him [*], but bear in mind some cretin attacked him the other week, so course it's going to effect him, he's a human being. I absolutely despise the rags, but I don't behave like that when we play them, as at the end of the day I have some self respect and would be an embarrassment to the club. Liverpool on the other hand seem to encourage this type of behaviour, with Bodger's ensuring that he left under a cloud with everyone hating him.

We need to get behind the lad and remind ourselves how young he is and what a great season he is having.
THIS!!!
[*] Because Liverpool Football Club are obnoxious Neanderthal racist scum.

Torn apart 4-3 ....fooking hell
4b4b56e37664693601d8498bc30e05da.jpg

Every single City player had a poor game, the only player who didn't do much wrong was Bernardo when he come on. The pundits was still creaming over KDB but let's be honest he did have a shocking day by his standards.

Considering Liverpool played out there skin and probably will never play as good as that again all season a poor poor City performance still almost got something.

Ederson -6
Walker - 6
Stones -5
Ota -6
Danilo- 6
Fern -5
Kevin - 6
Gundo - 6
Sane -6
Sterling - 5
Aguero - 5

Those numbers are overly generous in my opinion.

I thought, virtually all of them were shite today.

and..........breathe. Yes we lost a tight game, two big mistakes from Stones and Ederson, had they not happened and Aguero got that last header, the result would have been reversed. we move on and crush all others

Maybe pep should change his approach a bit against klopp. Klopp has a better h2h record against him with weaker sides also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.