Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen reports his agent got together with Utd months ago

I highly doubt Utd went from not being in the picture to suddenly chucking stacks of cash about based on us only bidding 20m

Even if we had bid what Arsenal wanted his agent would have still invited Utd to blow us out of the water in wages etc
This sounds like a "cover up" story.

In the summer it was reported Sanchez's camp had rejected huge offers from PSG and Bayern.

It was an open secret in the football world that Sanchez only wanted City. That only changed when we declared recently we would only offer Arsenal £20m this window.

This decision led to the breakdown that lost us the player.

Griezmann has 8 goals in 23 games this season. If people are dissatisfied with Aguero, they'll probably burn down Griezmann's house after watching him play.
Agree, never rated him.

Mbappe would be so perfect for us its unreal, but extremely unlikely(if I have misunderstood and PSG is obliged to buy then obviously it will make it impossible)

There actually is very few real top class attacking players out there that is gettable and also fits a Pep team. Would love us to throw the kitchen sink at Hazard and Chelsea but would never happen.

I can see us working in the shadows to try and lure away Lewandowski tho

Griezmann has 8 goals in 23 games this season. If people are dissatisfied with Aguero, they'll probably burn down Griezmann's house after watching him play.

haven't watched him that much to be honest. Think he may have been distracted by the barcelona transfer too.. With coutinho gone , think they might not have the finance to sign him.

Letting this one go definitely does indicate a long term view from Pep. Whether that is him that plays it out or not it shows he has the best for the club in mind.
Cant complain

Dylan told it us it would happen, and the times they have most definitely changed. We walk away from deals because the player is only interested in money. Rags desperately throw money at it to get their man.
The correct decision in my opinion, trust in Pep.
I agree. I do not want it to sound like a 'never wanted him anyway' moan, because I did, and still do. However, I only want him if he wants us. If he wants to go to The Rags, for whatever reason, then fine, because that will show his mettle.

There can't have been blues still backing us to make them shift like that
Odds mean nothing and are moved by bets placed, not inside information.

They couldn't be more irrelevant, I'd rather listen to the trusted voices who pin their reputations on the information they offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.