Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I have a feeling City will be working hard to move all 3 out. All three of them are legends but none fit a Pep team.
Think Aguero is slightly different, Next season would be his last anyway and when we bring in a forward it will be a different type of player. If his wish is to go back to Argentina he would be reluctant to sign a contract with another team, as long as he accepted it, he still a very good player to have available.

Think Aguero is slightly different, Next season would be his last anyway and when we bring in a forward it will be a different type of player. If his wish is to go back to Argentina he would be reluctant to sign a contract with another team, as long as he accepted it, he still a very good player to have available.
Think he'll go out on a 1-year loan next season and then head for Argentina afterwards personally. AC Milan maybe.

I think this is the deal to prioritise. Dinho is fantastic but had we had another player like him yday we don’t lose that game. Silva is underrated in terms of his ratting and tackling. Gundogan doesn’t look like he wants to put his foot in properly, which I can understand given his injuries. I thought he did well going forward but at times a more physical presence is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.