Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to him, he's not guaranteed a starting place every week here whereas over there in Mordor he'll probably be first name on the team sheet every game. Add to that stupid wages then its a no brainer really. He snubbed us once and went to Pep at Barca to play football for a great manager,this times its financial.
He's got his best footballing years behind him and a big payday is the right move for him.
And another transfer window coup to placate scum fans worldwide.

I think PB explains it very well on his Twitter why we walked away from this:

Bottom line: we could splash 100+ m on a younger player that would get a lower wage than Sanchez and over 5 years have the same deal basically.

This theory only works if you actually sign said younger player on lower wages AND if you are living in a world where the Sanchez wage isn't known by said players agent.

A little role-play here KDB's agent comes to the CFA Wednesday morning to wrap up hie new contract for one second do you think that the topic of Sanchez earning 400k won't come up??

I thought he was just what we needed if we could get him last summer or now, but not at the costs we are seeing quoted.
Think if we can get a centre back that can cover left back and get something agreed for cm maybe Fred, we can concetrate all ou efforts for a younger forward in the summer. Maybe a Greizman, Lemar Dybala or someone else. May mean we only win the league and maybe a cup this year but it will make use stronger longer term.
No point risking the future spending a fortune on short term gain. His losss.

Odds mean nothing and are moved by bets placed, not inside information.

They couldn't be more irrelevant, I'd rather listen to the trusted voices who pin their reputations on the information they offer.
I understand that. My point was, why are we still being backed, so much so that they have shifted like that

Griezmann has 8 goals in 23 games this season. If people are dissatisfied with Aguero, they'll probably burn down Griezmann's house after watching him play.

playing as a no.10 tho
Plus his head isn't really there anymore.

I think he'd be a good fit for Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.