Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cry? Come on. It's an obscene amount of money.. But it's not yours or mine. Its football in this day and age.
Any deal we do will be low basic with heavy bonuses.

It's not our money, but it's still our club.

Would you really be happy to see your club throwing £1mill per month at a 29 year old striker?

No, this is Twitter bullshit.

This is one if those, City have had a change of heart, put in a last minute counter offer.

Everyone get's their hopes up again, only to be even more disappointed, and the meltdown starts.

When in reality Sanchez will sign for United today or yomorrow as we haven't and won't change our stance.

By offering him £400k a week and submitting to the financial demands they are effectively opening themselves to players asking for better deals. Pogba and Lukaku comes to mind, with future signings breaking transfer records each year. In turn season tickets would be more expensive and before long only those who shop

Exactly this. Rod for your own back.

I'd say some lads are making huge money off this on the exchanges. Irregular betting patterns, I think so. Back him at a big price to go to utd, lay him to city. They contract we lengthen, sell utd bet and buy city, repeat the other way round.

As Trump would say 'Bad Deal'. We're still scoring goals for fun, walk away form this and concentrate on getting a LB and CB please

No, this is Twitter bullshit.

This is one if those, City have had a change of heart, put in a last minute counter offer.

Everyone get's their hopes up again, only to be even more disappointed, and the meltdown starts.

When in reality Sanchez will sign for United today or yomorrow as we haven't and won't change our stance.

Considering most of the tweets on the Vincent Rodriguez account are about betting I would imagine that tweet was to make a few quid for the bookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.