Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without any quotes that article seems more an assumption?

Griezmann would cost an absolute fortune, not sure the club would spend that much and not sure he's even that good.
He would cost a considerable amount, but he's one of the best strikers in the world and 26 years of age
The issue lies in the fact that there is very little room to buy top talent at a good price, it's what makes the failure to capture Sanchez all the more disappointing

You would think City would relesse a statement of sorts if they had pulled out of the deal. As of yet they haven't. With Jesus injured and Serg not at his best, the defeat at LFC may have changed City's mind.

Not saying it has.

Happy for us to stick to our value. If someone offers more and we miss out then so be it. Even if it's the rags.

Last time Alexis went elsewhere we bought Aguero. It won't be the end of the world.

Exactly.....i just laugh at how desperate united are to get this done and get one over on us. Times have changed

The thing is if we are going to sign a striker in summer who will he be? Who is available better than sanchez?
Geiezmann, aubamayang, Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, wh0? Geiezmann to Barca is more likely. Neymar, Messi, h kane, ronaldo we all know are not choice or are not available. Aubamayang we are not interested. There are virtually no one available better or better prospect than sanchez? So we should go for him or keep the same strike force.

People think the bookies know and I'm not sure they do.

There job is to try and put the odds on how they believe people will bet in order for them to win whatever the outcome.

There will be as many putting on United as are putting on City at those odds, but what is certain is the bookies want more going on United at this point as they are offering better odds then before 1/5.

Something somewhere has happened, a fake rumour or something more concrete.

Could this be an elaborate PR stunt by City and Sanchez, to show Mourinho just talks rubbish and not only can United compete with City they normally actually pay more??

I do know however in all likelihood he will be at United and hence covered my previous City bet with one on United and what seems generous odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.