Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one thing I don’t get in all this. Is that if Sanchez was so money oriented then surely he would wait til the summer and pocket any proposer transfer fee as well as the wage. If it were me and money was the motivation I would be happy on my £100k I’m getting at arsenal knowing I’m getting a mega pay day in 6 months.

Not like he is on the breadline and needs it immediately. He is effectively passing up £20/30m for the sake of 6 months.

Think he just wants out of Arsenal doesn't he whilst also getting a pay rise anyway and signing on fee. The bigger surprise for me is why did he apparently turn down PSG to wait for us? Maybe just wants to stay in the prem whilst earning a shit load of money

Only one thing I don’t get in all this. Is that if Sanchez was so money oriented then surely he would wait til the summer and pocket any proposer transfer fee as well as the wage. If it were me and money was the motivation I would be happy on my £100k I’m getting at arsenal knowing I’m getting a mega pay day in 6 months.

Not like he is on the breadline and needs it immediately. He is effectively passing up £20/30m for the sake of 6 months.

I thought prevailing wisdom was that the rags are prepared to give him that even if he signs now? Either via bonus or daft wages.

It's a double-whammy if Utd sign him: we lose out on a great player who would undoubtedly help us in our quest for trophies (and with Kun's current form and Jesus's injury we really do need a striker), and Utd are improved hugely. I don't care how much it will cost us to get him; we can't let this happen.

I don't believe that it would cause any kind of disharmony in the dressing room. Our players all earn enough to not have to worry about money; I'm sure they'd be more than happy to have a player join them who will massively increase their chances of success, and they won't give two turds how much he's being paid if he helps them to win more medals. Utd clearly aren't worried about his pay packet potentially upsetting other players, so why should we be?

I don't think it's just about money for him; I think he just desperately wants to get out of Arsenal ASAP. And who can blame him?

Our attention should turn towards getting two or three of Napoli's star players. They'd fit right into our squad and would massively improve us; and if Utd get Sanchez, we'll need to. 2012 - missing out on Van Persie and Hazard when we were in the ascendancy - was a lesson we should have learned from.

You`re clutching at straws.You know fucking damned well that we did not miss out on Sanchez through it being the fault of anyone at City,that was down to the Arseholes NOT completing a move until the last moment for a replacement.We nor anyone else would have got Sanchez at that time as it was that stubborn old twat Wenger who derailed the situation.
At that time Mangala was one of the most promising young centre backs in Europe.
Alves ?? He fucking bottled it not Txiki and he even offered an apology to Pep.
Mbappe ?? For fucks sake he was only ever going to sign for PSG.The 18 year olds head was turned by mega blowing cash.
But then again you knew all these facts but it doesn`t suit your agenda.To slag off City for refusing to bend over and get dry bummed by greedy fucking agents and players is stupid.

we didn't play it well though did we. We waited until the last day of the window to start making offers, very weird considering we was heavily linked from the end of the season. Yeah Arsenal put a stop to it going through but bizarre we expected them to replace him in a day.

If, or when, he joins the rags, him and Ibrahimovic will be getting best part of 37 million a year in salary if reports are accurate.

I would have fancied us much more in the CL this season with Sanchez. We didn't have anyone to bring off the bench yesterday for the 3rd sub, to push for an equaliser.

We need to remember on this that Sanchez doesn't have two options to consider, he has one.

If City aren't prepared to meet Arsenal's valuation then of course he will start to negotiate a transfer to United, there is no offer from us for him to consider unless we ask him to stay at Arsenal for the sake of £5-10m.

If we wanted him we would pay the money but at the minute it is obvious we just want him because he is a decent player who is cheap. We spent similar amounts on players like Mangala and Bony without a second thought who were terrible compared, on this one it seems we aren't all that bothered.

If I was Sanchez I'd probably at this point be thinking who wants me more and unfortunately it currently isn't us or else we would of paid the money and got him here weeks ago.

You`re clutching at straws.You know fucking damned well that we did not miss out on Sanchez through it being the fault of anyone at City,that was down to the Arseholes NOT completing a move until the last moment for a replacement.We nor anyone else would have got Sanchez at that time as it was that stubborn old twat Wenger who derailed the situation.
At that time Mangala was one of the most promising young centre backs in Europe.
Alves ?? He fucking bottled it not Txiki and he even offered an apology to Pep.
Mbappe ?? For fucks sake he was only ever going to sign for PSG.The 18 year olds head was turned by mega blowing cash.
But then again you knew all these facts but it doesn`t suit your agenda.To slag off City for refusing to bend over and get dry bummed by greedy fucking agents and players is stupid.

Had we of paid the agent a little bit more for Hazard, we might have won another couple of league titles. I don't like seeing us getting rinsed by agents either, but sometimes if you want the very best players, you pay up or shut up. Its a ruthless market, even Barcelona and Real Madrid will get completely fleeced no matter how big of a club they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.