Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was, but imagine it had gone in and was given! The wail of indignation would be echoing round the world still.
Oh, it would have been epic if it had gone in, and even better had it been allowed, but can you imagine the whining and whinging by everyone after the super slo mo replay? We wouldn’t have got another decision all season, and there’s would have been a candle lit vigil in the commentary booth and at the ground tomorrow!

I don’t like the media bias, but I get it. People like what they like and have biases and prejudices. As long as it is not governmental prejudice against individuals or organizations, I can live with it. Heck, I expect it in such a tribal business as football. Everyone has a favorite team, and everyone in the media is part of that “everyone!” Some hide it better than others!

And, regarding the offside...almost feel like a player should be fined for being offside from a free kick in the last minute of a nail biter! Shameful Football 101 mistake!

I'm sure the rag/scouse/cockney media will be loving it this morning, no doubt saying how we've been found out and how Newcastle can beat us at the weekend. Scum narrowing the gap to 12 tonight, title race back on. I'll be staying away from football media until after the Newcastle game.

I'm sure the rag/scouse/cockney media will be loving it this morning, no doubt saying how we've been found out and how Newcastle can beat us at the weekend. Scum narrowing the gap to 12 tonight, title race back on. I'll be staying away from football media until after the Newcastle game.

Yep, a double whammy for us, the scousers spunking it up all week and the scum getting their pencil dicks all excited when they tonk Stoke.

You do realise if we drop more points to the barcodes, our lead could be reduced to single figures!!

I feel sick with worry.

And, regarding the offside...almost feel like a player should be fined for being offside from a free kick in the last minute of a nail biter! Shameful Football 101 mistake!

Before the free kick was taken I knew he was going to be offside
I don't understand why Aguero wasn't three feet further back and then make the move
The way KDB whiped the ball in, it would have just pinged across the goal mouth and any touch would have put it in the net

That made me smile. I think you’re crazy but that is up there with the guy who use to measure inches in the paper for months to prove United got better coverage in the MEN.
Sorry @franksinatra , but that's me! I've actually posted in the past a comment to the effect that he said "Aguerroooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!, with the last word muted, hence the gap in his commentary.
(Also somewhat tongue in cheek)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.