Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one thing I don’t get in all this. Is that if Sanchez was so money oriented then surely he would wait til the summer and pocket any proposer transfer fee as well as the wage. If it were me and money was the motivation I would be happy on my £100k I’m getting at arsenal knowing I’m getting a mega pay day in 6 months.

Not like he is on the breadline and needs it immediately. He is effectively passing up £20/30m for the sake of 6 months.

According to reports united are giving him a massive signing on fee as well as 400k a week wages. The mirror reported its £30m in Sanchez's pocket for putting pen to paper and 400k a week on top. That fee could be exaggerated but it's obvious he will be getting a big signing on fee from them as well as his mega wages.

I guess the stories that are coming out now could be from united, look City upped their offer and Sanchez still joined us!!! we aren't the ones ruining football it's all that evil oil money narrative.

So why did Wegner say what he did yesterday? If our offer to Arsenal was unacceptable v United's it was NOT Sanchez's decision where he went - was it?

Perhaps he just chose the wrong words but he has lived here long enough to have good English.
Is it not the opposite? If Wenger says it is Sanchez' choice then does that mean they will accept the offer from whichever club he chooses irrespective of monetary difference?

And City have decided to "shut up" and not get fleeced by greedy twats.
Well done to them.
I think they'll have to reassess this admirable stance though. Thankfully Pep's ability to improve the exceptional players we already have, is the reason for our incredible season so far, but sooner or later (preferably now) we need new players of a high calibre. Unfortunately "greed" (or market system) isn't going to go away. As much as we'd like to think so - playing for City isn't a vocation.

It was his choice whether to go or not. If he turned down the rag offer, Arsenal either accept ours or he stays there, hence, it is Sanchez's decision.

Look back at this thread at how he worded it yesterday afternoon. Several of us on here spotted the choice of words as more telling than that. Yes Sanchez had the control but would they publicly suggest a free choice where he went if one offer was much better for Arsenal?

I would imagine the way this has played out isn't the way that the agent has pictured

Sanchez wanted to come here, his agent tried to leverage more money based on this fact , drumming up the interest on the rags side to give it legitemacy

We have called the agents bluff, now Sanchez is left high and dry without any option other than to go to the rags. Sure he will have more money but he could have got more money out of Arsenal and be at a club that has the whiff of yesterdays man about it

Moral of the story, don't try and bluff someone who is holding four aces. Sanchez needs us more than we need him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.