Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he got United to offer huge money and then thought that will do for me where do I sign

Of course, that is the most likely explanation. Just pointing out that Tolmie suggested in here it was not the only one given his alleged (and seemingly well believed by all the media) desire to play for City only.

United are simply offsetting the wages they will lose this summer on big nose and bog brush, so they can easily afford this deal.

What I now know for certain, £400k per week was offered by Chinese representatives last summer. Sanchez had no desire to play his football there.

What he and his agent did do, however, was use that figure as a benchmark when it also came to speaking to both Bayern and Paris.

Bayern were not prepared to even go anywhere near £300k per week and even Paris told them he would have to wait due to the Neymar and Mbappe deals.

United were told over Christmas by Sanchez that they had rejected £400k per week from elsewhere, and that he still only wanted to play for Pep.

United simply took a punt when they knew City were dragging heels over whether to do the deal in January, insisting they could match that offer from China/related fees.

Mourinho's recent comments telling his board he needed more money to compete with City was also with Sanchez in mind, he knew there was an outside chance.

I think he's done a selling job on the player since.

We are still waiting to sort the KDB deal, so I do think Kev's agent would have been emboldened to ask Sanchez money?

I did remember the player exchange offer. That's part of why Wegner effectively saying if Sasnchez chose City over United he was free to do so seemed odd given that you would expect them to publicly endorse him taking one over the other if one of the deal's favoured Arsenal more.

As a higher fee and a player in exchange too surely did.

It depends on what Sanchez wants, if City seriously want him and Sanchez seriously wants to come to City, you would think they would accept our offer and that would be that because they won't want to lose him for free. United however coming in changes everything and it has given Arsenal some bargaining power over us.

This is where the player power also comes in but the problem is we have no idea if Sanchez wants to desperately play for us or if he will just accept a move to United. I don't get the impression he wants or needs the money so can't see that being a major part of it all..

Mourinho made one tell in his press conference last week, he said United were fighting for Sanchez, the suggestion they need to fight for this shows that City may well be in the driving seat and relying on the bluff to Arsenal.

I guess the only positive to cling on to is he is not a United player and the longer that this goes on should give us a better chance at Arsenal bottling and selling to us at the last hour.

United are simply offsetting the wages they will lose this summer on big nose and bog brush, so they can easily afford this deal.

What I now know for certain, £400k per week was offered by Chinese representatives last summer. Sanchez had no desire to play his football there.

What he and his agent did do, however, was use that figure as a benchmark when it also came to speaking to both Bayern and Paris.

Bayern were not prepared to even go anywhere near £300k per week and even Paris told them he would have to wait due to the Neymar and Mbappe deals.

United were told over Christmas by Sanchez that they had rejected £400k per week from elsewhere, and that he still only wanted to play for Pep.

United simply took a punt when they knew City were dragging heels over whether to do the deal in January, insisting they could match that offer from China/related fees.

Mourinho's recent comments telling his board he needed more money to compete with City was also with Sanchez in mind, he knew there was an outside chance.

We are still waiting to sort the KDB deal, so I do think Kev's agent would have been emboldened to ask Sanchez money?
Is it over then?

If that's the case then do you think we will wait to sort KDB before we do any further business?

Probably been posted? If not......

MUEN saying Soriano, Tixxi(however it's spelt) and Pep holding crunch talks.

Screenshot_20180115-120910.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.