Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing all this suggests is that City feel we need another goalscorer if we are to maximize our potential this season.

If Kun gets a bad injury it heaps a lot of pressure on GJ. Ideally we would have someone who could step in from the youth setup.
We may have made it clear to Arsenal that we would pay £20m but that seems to be as far as it has gone. And that was after jesus got injured. It does not look like a team actively trying to recruit a striker. I think we do no need to strengthen up front, but not yet.

More importantly Tolmie do you still believe we will lose 3 games this season , I figure you had us down for a loss on Sunday.

I am sure both us of us would be very pleased if we were to lose 2 of our remaining 15 games.

I did, but it was hardly a massive punt - style make fights as they say - and we have been getting away with it for a while now.

What angered me yesterday was the elementary mistakes and no-shows from too many.

I keep getting it in the neck because I have been saying since the back end of last season that Sergio is not the player we now need and should be sold.

He's an absolute legend for me but we are making the same mistake as we did with Yaya (who I said should have been yarded after 2015) by holding on too long.

I have us winning the title at around 85 points and hopefully we can break the 90 barrier.

I agree , I can't see Pep trusting Sanchez /agent after this .
Unfair. We have not bid for the player. if Utd want to throw money at him, he's not going to refuse is he whn\e the alternative is another 4 months at Arsenal. No guarantee anyone would be back in for him at end of the season. Injuries, form etc. Anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.