Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, but it was hardly a massive punt - style make fights as they say - and we have been getting away with it for a while now.

What angered me yesterday was the elementary mistakes and no-shows from too many.

I keep getting it in the neck because I have been saying since the back end of last season that Sergio is not the player we now need and should be sold.

He's an absolute legend for me but we are making the same mistake as we did with Yaya (who I said should have been yarded after 2015) by holding on too long.

I have us winning the title at around 85 points and hopefully we can break the 90 barrier.

Never mind the points are we going to get 100 goals

City refused to raise personal terms.

Still, a good stick to tar City with if Sanchez joins United and they can say he could have earned the same at the Etihad.

Bullshit.

Then we can say he preferred to work under Mou or believed they were more likely to win the premiership / Chumps League than us in the next three years.

Of course none of this is true but it doesn't matter when we have a better chance at the next diamond in the rough than Manure and Lingard and Co wonder what have they done wrong and are frozen out of position ala Ox at Arsenal before Mou departs for PSG.

To be fair to Sanchez he may well be split at the moment.

On one hand we are led to believe he really wants to come to us but on the other he is being offered ridiculous money from the rags.

His advisors ( Family and Agent ) will more than likely be pushing the financial angle with him making it very tough for him.

He has no loyalty to us and as such I suspect he is rag bound.

Unfair. We have not bid for the player. if Utd want to throw money at him, he's not going to refuse is he whn\e the alternative is another 4 months at Arsenal. No guarantee anyone would be back in for him at end of the season. Injuries, form etc. Anything can happen.

I disagree - if he gave his word , but I'm old school , and the difference in the money can't be crucial to a person who is already a multi-millionaire.

I think we must have agreed terms with the player surely ?

If I were Harry Kane, I'd be a very content bunny right now.

As for Dybala, do me a favour, nowhere near good enough.

The problem with losing Sanchez is there is simply a limited number of players good enough to play for us, Sanchez is one and we need a forward. It will most likely cost us over £100m to get the kind of forward we need this summer.

Aguero brilliant as he is does not suit our system, he doesn't press and his link up play isn't as good as Jesus. He will leave as a City legend and our all time top scorer whether this summer or next but he is a square peg in this City side.

If he says fuck off to United and comes here for less money he will become a fan favorite in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.