Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance this whole United interest is a ruse by Arsenal and his agent to up the fee and wages?

Just seems strange after all the interest we have shown previously and been on the verge of signing him in summer to just walk away and for him to have his head turned by a few quid?

Having said all that we were in a similar position with Dani Alves and that didnt pan out.
We'll have to wait and see.
I suspect he'll be ours and all the media talk is just noise.

Any chance this whole United interest is a ruse by Arsenal and his agent to up the fee and wages?

Just seems strange after all the interest we have shown previously and been on the verge of signing him in summer to just walk away and for him to have his head turned by a few quid?

Having said all that we were in a similar position with Dani Alves and that didnt pan out.
We'll have to wait and see.
I suspect he'll be ours and all the media talk is just noise.

Sanchez is going to the Rags (IMO).

Shall I tell you who we should buy this window?

I'll be laughed out of court but would love to see it.

Vardy. Incessant pressing from the front, pace in behind and a predator in the six yard box.

Would take him, Maguire and Okazaki tomorrow.
Said the same thing myself.

Vardy. Incessant pressing from the front, pace in behind and a predator in the six yard box.

Yeah I actually agree. We really lack that pace in behind it would be a very clever buy. Give us another dimension.

I'd agree. He would slot right in to this squad

Vardy - C**t but good player - yes
Maguire - Potential to be top quality - yes
Okazaki - Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.