Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sad saga has turned out to be all about money unfortunately. If he wanted to play for Pep he'd of instructed his agent he only wants to play for us, he seemingly hasn't, instead being hawked around to the highest bidder.

I hope he goes to the rags for the cash now.
I also hope when he retires he is sitting on his luxury yacht ruing the day he chose the rags, and I hope he's sat there with fuck all premier league and championship league medals.

Greedy ****.
A lot has changed in six months. Whereas in the summer his priority was to come to us, now he just simply wants out of Arsenal. His relationship with team mates has broken down and I imagine he feels pretty shitty going into work every day. Utd have offered him a way out by meeting Arsenal's asking price, and we haven't, so now he wants to go there.

It seems to me that a combination of Arsenal asking for more and his agent's greed has cocked this all up for him, because the demands of those two parties put City off and so he now has no choice but to go to Utd because he can't stay at Arsenal!

I did, but it was hardly a massive punt - style make fights as they say - and we have been getting away with it for a while now.

What angered me yesterday was the elementary mistakes and no-shows from too many.

I keep getting it in the neck because I have been saying since the back end of last season that Sergio is not the player we now need and should be sold.

He's an absolute legend for me but we are making the same mistake as we did with Yaya (who I said should have been yarded after 2015) by holding on too long.

I have us winning the title at around 85 points and hopefully we can break the 90 barrier.

With respect Tolmie you must have shifted on the 3 losses since Liverpool which is ok as 2 more defeats sets us for 90 minimum.

We have drawn 2 of 23 , we won't draw 8 of the last 15.

Homegrown. We need someone rapid over five yards across the front post.

Sergio hangs out, but I think a player such as Vardy would take more advantage of our constant pull-backs.

With Ederson's ability to also kick long, it would also be a very useful tactic for keeping teams high when they have a corner or set piece situation?

For the record, Vardy has a face I would love to banjo, but I think he could be a Bellamy-type signing for us, which is what we need in this moment, not a summer superstar.

We don't need any more homegrown players, unless you want rid of Sterling, Walker, Delph or Stones.

I was resigned to him going to the swamp, at the money touted the club has my full support. Now though it’s getting interesting with the Moura info coming out.

Is it just me, or is this turning out be united showing PSG camp that "look we got Sanchez line up:ed" and hence get Moura cheaper?

Just hanging on to some straws here..

Oh fuck I thought this was over with.

Didn't know he was asking for 400k a week. That's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.