Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that he isn't coming and I was disappointed that we were in for him in the summer as I believe it had an impact in Sancho leaving.

Then other reasons to be happy he isn't coming :

He is out of form this season.
He has no problems blaming his team mates.
He is 29 with a playing style depending on pace and work rate and judging by this season is in decline already.
He is asking for astronomical money.
His toys would more than likely come out of the pram if he was on the bench for Sane, Sterling, Jesus et al.
Arsenal have probably got the best out of him at this point.
He wants astronomical money that could be better off spent on a younger player.

And for that reason I'm out

Shall I tell you who we should buy this window?

I'll be laughed out of court but would love to see it.

Vardy. Incessant pressing from the front, pace in behind and a predator in the six yard box.

Would take him, Maguire and Okazaki tomorrow.

Manchester United have given a huge boost to fierce rivals Man City in their pursuit of Alexis Sanchez, according to a report.

The two Manchester sides are involved in a tense January transfer saga as they both contemplate a move for the Arsenal forward.

And according to Chilean paper El Mercurio the Blues might have been given an advantage with United’s proposed offer facing an unexpected hurdle.

United had proposed a deal which would have seen midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan move to Arsenal.

However the Reds look to have been given a setback after the Armenian reportedly dismissed the move because Arsenal are too ‘low level’ to match his ambitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.