Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you see one bad word against Sterling and you run to his rescue in slow motion but if you want to defend yesterdays performance you need actual help.

Please be so kind as to point out where I defended his performance.

7 clearances,i do recall a few smashed into touch,in the first half,I am amazed at the 7 tackles,although if they were all on Sterling it should be expected

33 passes-miles behind any City defender,and same as Gomez,but less than Lovren.

I'm not having that he's a very,very good player though

I like him, I was hoping we'd go in for him in the summer.

Please be so kind as to point out where I defended his performance.

Trying to big Robertson up more than what he is to try and make it look like he wasn't as bad. He was playing a kid and didn't once take him on or attempt to. Rightly it wont define his season it is just frustrating that he can have the best season of his life and still rock up at Anfield with jelly legs.

Trying to big Robertson up more than what he is to try and make it look like he wasn't as bad. He was playing a kid and didn't once take him on or attempt to. Rightly it wont define his season it is just frustrating that he can have the best season of his life and still rock up at Anfield with jelly legs.

Wasn't trying to do anything, just responding to the comment that he wasn't overworked, he quite clearly was fairly busy.

You still upset that I maintained Sterling's issue last season was consistency? Time to move on mate.

Wasn't trying to do anything, just responding to the comment that he wasn't overworked, he quite clearly was fairly busy.

You still upset that I maintained Sterling's issue last season was consistency? Time to move on mate.

Busy at keeping Sterling quiet at Anfield, to be fair they could have a broom stick left back next year and I think it would keep him quiet.

Not at all I'm very happy with him this season, also proved me right that his performances in years gone by wasn't good enough because look at him now.

I like him, I was hoping we'd go in for him in the summer.

I just looked up on a few stats,for the last two games we played Hull in the league,I'm pretty sure Sterling ripped him apart in both games,a 3-0 win away,and a 3-1 win at home,I was at the home game and do remember Sterling roasting him that game,and I got confirmation he also played at the game in Hull as well.

Now either his game has improved dramatically or Sterling was poor yesterday,which one would you suggest (26/12/16) and (8/4/17) where the dates we played Hull

I might be alone but I don’t think he was that bad. He was a constant out ball and was always available. He had very little option wise once he had the ball and the Liverpool left back had a good game whilst being allowed to bully and foul sterling without punishment.
Sterling lost his rag rightly when Robertson went in to the back of him deliberately after the ball had gone and mariner did fuck all about it.
I agree.

Our problem yesterday wasn't him, it was that we were shaky at the back and lost control of midfield.

@geoff clipp Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.