Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
or more likely help them win the Europa League and get in to Champions League that way. Hopefully we win it and rags come 4th demoting them to Thursday nights again
Spurs 4th, scum fifth, arsenal 6th, we win CL, arsenal win Europa, arsenal qualify for CL, scum and Sanchez don’t, works for me

This is painful put us out of our misery. Suppose its not as bad as Alves plane watch on a flight to Manchester then lands in Paris!

I couldn't give a shit about poor pass completion when it comes to my main striker, that simply indicates someone with their back to goal or too deep in the first place, which is why I have some sympathy for Sergio, as he doesn't have the pace to get back in and is out of position when he next receives the ball, same goes for his poor press.

My argument for Vardy was to simply share the load right now for Sergio. He plays on the last man and is made to measure for Dave and KDB to be slipping him in down the sides.

Pep does though, so he doesn't give a fuck about you not giving a shit.

Well we've agreed a fee with Arsenal and are in discussions with the player and his agent.
(Sources: Arsenal fan at work who normally has an inside track at goings on in the club - starting to see stories on News Now as well)
United have already agreed a fee. So we shall wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.