Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked up on a few stats,for the last two games we played Hull in the league,I'm pretty sure Sterling ripped him apart in both games,a 3-0 win away,and a 3-1 win at home,I was at the home game and do remember Sterling roasting him that game,and I got confirmation he also played at the game in Hull as well.

Now either his game has improved dramatically or Sterling was poor yesterday,which one would you suggest (26/12/16) and (8/4/17) where the dates we played Hull

Sterling was definitely poor yesterday, that's not up for debate. The insinuation seems to be that he hid, he didn't.

Busy at keeping Sterling quiet at Anfield, to be fair they could have a broom stick left back next year and I think it would keep him quiet.

Not at all I'm very happy with him this season, also proved me right that his performances in years gone by wasn't good enough because look at him now.

So, can he kick a ball properly now?

Sterling was definitely poor yesterday, that's not up for debate. The insinuation seems to be that he hid, he didn't.

I'm only trying to prove a point that Robertson is not a fullback a winger should be thinking,uh oh I'm in for a tough game today,that is all.

Like I said only last week,I'm happy for Sterling to make me keep my mouth shut,he's been on it this season,but yesterday he reverted to type,as soon as the boos rang out,Guardiolas fault to a degree,even he was asked in his pre match conference about how Sterling could handle it,he said he would be fine,he was wrong,so was Pellegrini a few seasons back as well.

Should of been on the bench and come on to only 30 mins of boos instead of what he got before he was booked,and then rightly hooked

If he could be used as part of the sanchez debacle,I would get the jelly and ice cream out now

I'm only trying to prove a point that Robertson is not a fullback a winger should be thinking,uh oh I'm in for a tough game today,that is all.

Like I said only last week,I'm happy for Sterling to make me keep my mouth shut,he's been on it this season,but yesterday he reverted to type,as soon as the boos rang out,Guardiolas fault to a degree,even he was asked in his pre match conference about how Sterling could handle it,he said he would be fine,he was wrong,so was Pellegrini a few seasons back as well.

Should of been on the bench and come on to only 30 mins of boos instead of what he got before he was booked,and then rightly hooked

If he could be used as part of the sanchez debacle,I would get the jelly and ice cream out now

SMH but each to their own.

Busy at keeping Sterling quiet at Anfield, to be fair they could have a broom stick left back next year and I think it would keep him quiet.

Not at all I'm very happy with him this season, also proved me right that his performances in years gone by wasn't good enough because look at him now.

Fuck me!!!!!! Really? Or are you on the wind up?

Fuck me!!!!!! Really? Or are you on the wind up?

I've come on this thread many times this season praising him. That doesn't mean that yesterday should go unmentioned.

So, can he kick a ball properly now?

His technique has improved massively which again supports my criticism last season on them things he failed to do. I described him as wobbly legs before and yesterday was a mirror image of years gone by where his legs don't do what he wants them to do. Best example was when we broke, Ederson threw to KDB and it ended up with Sterling who under hit a pass to Aguero behind him. We was in a great position at that point. That hasn't happened as much this season and is one of many ways he has improved and if he continues improving then we have something on our hands.

I've come on this thread many times this season praising him. That doesn't mean that yesterday should go unmentioned.

His technique has improved massively which again supports my criticism last season on them things he failed to do. I described him as wobbly legs before and yesterday was a mirror image of years gone by where his legs don't do what he wants them to do. Best example was when we broke, Ederson threw to KDB and it ended up with Sterling who under hit a pass to Aguero behind him. We was in a great position at that point. That hasn't happened as much this season and is one of many ways he has improved and if he continues improving then we have something on our hands.

So, consistency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.