Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer it drags on the more I get confident he’ll come to us. Utd are prepared to pay whatever they ask so if he was 100% going there he would’ve gone by now.

England can't have more than 5 places in CL so if us and Arse won respective European comps then whoever finishes 4th misses out, which is why I'd like them to get 4th and think they've done enough only to see it snatched from them later :)

no, because we'd already qualify. If we finished outside the top 4 and won the CL, then yes like Chelsea 4th place would miss out.

I don't know whether to stick this on a dartboard or a blow up doll

31vw4hdgILL.jpg
ha ha ha brilliant :)

The longer it drags on the more I get confident he’ll come to us. Utd are prepared to pay whatever they ask so if he was 100% going there he would’ve gone by now.

People forget when refreshing the Transfer form 34 times a minute, but really not a lot of time has passed in the context of transferring a multi million pound footballer between 2 rivals.

.. and to think there are grown men/women in here discussing other players when it clearly says "Alexis Sanchez"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.