Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's merely a transfer that would have very obvious up and downsides for both clubs and as such while no one in the press knows the outcome, they'll discuss hypoteticals.
I think you underestimate how much they have become a marketing arm of United (and many other clubs)—it is especially apparent living here in the US these last few years.

Every Arsenal deal is a circus & we shouldn't have got involved in the first place imo.

We could have had other players already at the club since the summer rather than, again, having money tied up dealing with them.

Couldn't agree more - the level of incompetence at that club is staggering for a so-called big club.

So is this officially dead or is there still hope that the United offer was truly a bluff?

We need to make moves this window.

No. That didn’t happen last season.

Can no one count?

It didn't happen last season because Real won the ECL Rags got a place in ECL 17/18 as champions of the Europa League, this didn't affect the PL qualifiers as the max allowed from any association is 5

However if a PL club wins the ECL and a PL club wins the Europa and one of those is outside the top 4 then the fourth place club would miss out on ECL for 18/19 and qualify for Europa along with the FAC winners max of 7 from an association

dannyboiblue has claimed he sometimes gets info via a friend in an earlier post on Sanchez. So take that post from him a few pages back as you will.

Even if his friend was Sanchez I am not sure how much to trust that!

dannyboiblue has claimed he sometimes gets info via a friend in an earlier post on Sanchez. So take that as you will.
Anybody who takes anything itk's say too seriously are setting themselves up for disappointment. I appreciate them sharing their knowledge but ultimately things change so quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.