Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on another City fan site:

A bit of background on his upbringing:
"Sanchez may now be able to call himself a Premier League footballer but he has not always led such a gilded life.
Arsenal's forward grew up in poverty-stricken rural Chile in a mining town called Tocopilla - which literally means Devil's Corner - and he used to perform on the street for money at the tender age of six.
Sanchez struggled so much growing up that despite his talent, his family couldn’t afford to buy football boots for him to play in top team.
In the end, the mayor of Tocopilla paid up and bought Sanchez the boots – after speaking to his mother."

Just been on Twitter and read loads of shit tweets from today about him wearing the "famous number 7" shirt.
Fuck off United you cnuts.

media blackout says to me they want a big announcement tonite

Except we would be aggressively briefing that we are no longer interested. It was suggested yesterday but no cross paper brief as of yet. Nor have arsenal accepted an offer to the best of my knowledge.

If the rags are willing to pay 400k a week then fair enough, but that's fucking stupid money for a 29 year old who is some distance from deserving such an inflated wage.

Can someone explain why we would pull out now.
It seems that Utd are willing to pay £35 mil plus £350k p.a. which equates to 73mil over say a 4 year deal.
In the summer City were will to pay £60mil + wages & say £250k p.a. over 4 years which equates to 87mil.
So what has changed so much in 6 months.
Utd would still be paying out less that what City were willing to do in the summer.
Interesting numbers. Maybe instead of thinking we needed him, the development of Raz and Leroy means he is now an optional extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.